Hi i am in need of robux badly and it would be nice for you to give me robux because you would be helping one of your fellow website member in desperate need and it would be a nice thing to brag about and to put on your profile because you would be able to brag that you helped someone and it would make you the best person ever in the world the nicest person and the prettiest person you would shine in the dark as a star like the sun brighter than a pulsar. You would give energy to website member as the sun creates energy thru atoms. You would be the sun to my atoms you would be everything to me and people like you would be so rare and precious i wouldnt want to lose you and i think i would actually fall in love with you because its like the stockolm syndrom or something and i would volunteer to be your company animal pet and i would do whatever you wish me to do for you i could even kiss you and do some things to you if you wish me to because you would be so great it would be hard for me to resist to your charm and please give me robux dude please please