Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Closed

by Logic105 - 14 February, 2020 - 10:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (Logic105) - Unhide
Logic105  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 February, 2021 - 04:15 PM by Logic105.)
Closed
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Please understand that "Billing" is an invoice with your name on it. You can literally ignore them as it would cost them more to try pursue recovery of funds.

But yes they're safe and myself and others I know have never received any physical document asking for money
This post is by a banned member (Logic105) - Unhide
Logic105  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 February, 2020 - 10:50 AM)Yooko Wrote: Show More
Please understand that "Billing" is an invoice with your name on it. You can literally ignore them as it would cost them more to try pursue recovery of funds.

But yes they're safe and myself and others I know have never received any physical document asking for money

So when they send you them and ask you to send your back can you just not bother sending them anything?
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 February, 2020 - 06:21 PM by Yooko.)
(14 February, 2020 - 06:13 PM)sonnyvirg Wrote: Show More
(14 February, 2020 - 10:50 AM)Yooko Wrote: Show More

So when they send you them and ask you to send your back can you just not bother sending them anything?

Imagine a scammer sends you an invoice via paypal asking for $20. You ignore it. Nothing happens. 

Same shit applies to Bose and other companies. They can do a fraud investigation and conclude that you owe them money, they may send you an invoice. You ignore it. Nothing happens.

A company may only peruse you for recovery of funds is for repeat warranty fraud etc. i.e you acquire 20+ of bose's products to the same address, they then may consider legal action. But still unlikely.

Companies you have a contractual agreement with for a product or services. I.e a credit card, store credit etc. Then they will absolutely persue you for the funds as they have an elevated power of the situation and have all your correct and legally binding information.