Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Attempted scam | Amazon Buy 4 You | Portugal

by poLo - 15 November, 2020 - 03:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Portugal @Portugal
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Amazon-Buy4You...s-Delivery
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Nothing yet luckily
Screenshots of Communication: 

User wanted to give me discount for the 1st order, so I would pay 35%, I agreed, and I made a list with around 70 euro items, user sent me that he will order it in 1 hour or so, then he ordered it for me, and sent me a ss from it ( https://media.wtf/87363369  ) , and a tracking ID from Deutsche post... I work at a buy4you myself and there is in no way possible that you get tracking ID upon ordering instantly. i was already suspicious here, ending up looking up the amazon order ID, and saw this: https://media.wtf/59418781 , told him that and he acted very suspicious about it.. Told me he he will do the order again in the morning, so next morning around 10AM, I messaged him and he didnt reply, I saw he was online on the forum, so I just waited. then he said: "Doing your order in about 30min, im going to eat some food now, very hungry, almost all night doing orders..." , 30 min later he sent me "done", with no proof or sscreenshots etc. I asked for the order ID and he said: "i give you after i finish eating and getting a shower"

Have spoken to other potential customers, and they all got the same story as me, now he has been ignoring me for the past 3 hours... I talked to @Baad and he pm'd him on discord and got a instant reply. Sad that these guys are still doing this lmao.

Additional Information: Hes just stupid if he thinks this scam will work lmao
Crypto address for a refund:  Just do the order as promised, haven't paid yet luckily.
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2020 - 03:44 PM by aax.)
I have been chatting with @Outliers about this guy as I wanted to purchase as well. He does not accept MM and he is 100% scamming. He never placed my order as I realised how sketchy he is. He already took money from 3 people, put DWC tag on him asap. He accepts new orders but does not answer to existing ones! @Teken @Darkness @KSZ
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
User blocked me lmao
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2020 - 03:51 PM by aax.)
User blocked me too, without saying a word. Please put DWC asap, he is scamming more people right now

Why the fuck a scammer got +11 rep from an admin @Zombie 
[Image: f0daef29360dbb44e2264466f8ef1067.png]
This post is by a banned member (Baad) - Unhide
Baad  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky.  [Image: feelssadman.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...642e676966]
A LIKE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED! 
This post is by a banned member (Sleepyftw) - Unhide
Sleepyftw  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
How much did he scam for?

polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 November, 2020 - 04:03 PM)Sleepyftw Wrote: Show More

Amounts are unkown, but he did take payments for some orders, luckily I wanted to pay on dispatch. Smart
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2020 - 04:19 PM by aax.)
(15 November, 2020 - 04:03 PM)Sleepyftw Wrote: Show More

Not sure, I would expect around 200$ or less as only 3 people paid for his service beforehand (as far as we know). I insisted on paying on delivery, he said I can pay on dispatch and I agreed, however, I was going to check the order id with amazon via live chat to make sure it's dispatched to the right address. He never placed it though. I also used a locker and a fake name KSZ