Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING 101: Learn to make $50-200 a day (Mentoring and Niche/Setup Help

by OperatorDrew - 15 June, 2019 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (OperatorDrew) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2019 - 12:42 AM by OperatorDrew.)
I've seen a few methods being sold on here and I'm pretty new here so I thought I'd offer a guide on drop shipping. You won't make anything if you don't work for it. These "autopilot" books don't help you at all. My book/method helps it make it MUCH easier for you by giving you step by step guides.
This guide is for people that have always been interested in drop shipping but didn't know where to start. Have questions or are unsure? Join my discord server or message me on the forum. https://discord.gg/taFwyAV

What will be going over in this method?
Great question, I will be going over many different ways you can make some quick cash through Shopify. Note that this isn't stuff you learn on YouTube. These are things I've learned by EXPERIENCE. I've seen books be sold on here that give you such little insight on drop shipping that it's honestly a waste of money. On top of that I offer a step by step niche/shop setup guide in the book along with free mentoring as long as you have purchased the method. The method/book is around 46 pages long.

Pricing
The price for the method will be $50.00 in Crypto. You can pay this using LTC, ETH, or BTC. Mentoring will be free of charge if the method is bought.

First two orders will be 15% off using discount code: NULLED2USE

Vouches
Given out a vouch copy. Awaiting review.

Why is the price so high?
In my opinion if you think $50 is too high for knowledge that you will be gaining and a niche that's pretty untapped then this method probably isn't for you. I've done all the research for you.

What's the "secret niche"?
Well it's gonna be a line of product(s) that are a problem solver. I provide a step by step guide on how to run ads on them through Facebook and I teach you how to do it. Most of my customers have earned using this method?

So what other cool things will I see in this method?
Well me and one of my partners have created a method that will help you RESELL stores for a profit to others if you aren't able to do drop shipping and use our tactics. This means that you could prepare stores for customers and make some easy bank. This is all included in a section of the book so it's all included. If you have questions mentoring is also included for free!
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumping this up
This post is by a banned member (davejone1) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 June, 2019 - 08:32 PM)davejone1 Wrote: Show More
(15 June, 2019 - 10:38 PM)OperatorDrew Wrote: Show More
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalbrain.co.in...nource.png]
I've seen a few methods being sold on here and I'm pretty new here so I thought I'd offer a guide on drop shipping. You won't make anything if you don't work for it. These "autopilot" books don't help you at all. My book/method helps it make it MUCH easier for you by giving you step by step guides.
This guide is for people that have always been interested in drop shipping but didn't know where to start. Have questions or are unsure? Join my discord server or message me on the forum. https://discord.gg/taFwyAV

Contact me on discord
Drew#5253

What will be going over in this method?
Great question, I will be going over many different ways you can make some quick cash through Shopify. Note that this isn't stuff you learn on YouTube. These are things I've learned by EXPERIENCE. I've seen books be sold on here that give you such little insight on drop shipping that it's honestly a waste of money. On top of that I offer a step by step niche/shop setup guide in the book along with free mentoring as long as you have purchased the method. The method/book is around 46 pages long.

Pricing
The price for the method will be $50.00 in Crypto. You can pay this using LTC, ETH, or BTC. Mentoring will be free of charge if the method is bought.

First two orders will be 15% off using discount code: NULLED2USE

Vouches
2 vouch copies ready.

[b]FAQ[/b]
 Why is the price so high?
In my opinion if you think $50 is too high for knowledge that you will be gaining and a niche that's pretty untapped then this method probably isn't for you. I've done all the research for you.

What's the "secret niche"?
Well it's gonna be a line of product(s) that are a problem solver. I provide a step by step guide on how to run ads on them through Facebook and I teach you how to do it. Most of my customers have earned using this method?

So what other cool things will I see in this method?
Well me and one of my partners have created a method that will help you RESELL stores for a profit to others if you aren't able to do drop shipping and use our tactics. This means that you could prepare stores for customers and make some easy bank. This is all included in a section of the book so it's all included. If you have questions mentoring is also included for free!

hi bro i want to buy the package but i dont have money in btc in paypal account how can i manage it ? :fuck:
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Givin' out vouch copies to trusted members in exhange of a well detailed review? GLWS
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 June, 2019 - 12:05 AM)Code76 Wrote: Show More
Givin' out vouch copies to trusted members in exhange of a well detailed review? GLWS

What's the holdup on the vouch? I gave you a copy..
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2019 - 08:26 PM by Xai.)
Received a vouch copy for this product, here are my thoughts:

The Ebook is exactly 45 pages as it goes in depth in drop-shipping. It's gonna have the answers to the questions you have in mind, and the ones that aren't even on your mind

The seller is friendly and active and he'll be likely helping you as much as you need

This isn't your basic drop-shipping 101 that you see on Youtube, this is quality drop-shipping

Overall: 10/10 For the effort that was put in this ebook, as it has images and was written really well to be easy on the human eye

10/10 for the seller himself
This post is by a banned member (Wildeparno) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Why are you selling the method for $50, when you can make $50 - $200 a day with it? hmmm