Hey guys I'm now going to teach you how to start cracking so you can get your first hit, your first capture and your first $$ from cracking.

But before we begin, we must understand the terms that we'll be using. Here's a list of what is commonly used in the cracking community:

<hide>
Hit - describes an account/serial/gc that you cracked
Capture - describes the info of the hit
Combo - An account. Usually in the form of User:Pass or Email:Pass
Combolist - A list of combos usually more than 100k accounts
Proxy - usually in IP:PORT format. This is used so that your ip won't get blacklisted/banned
Proxylist - a list of proxies.
RDP/VPS - Remote Desktop Protocol/ Virtual Private Server. These are used so that your computer will not get infected in case the cracking tool contains malware. THIS IS A MUST HAVE
VPN - Virtual Private Network. Use this everytime you access hacking forums to mask your IP address.
</hide>

SET UP:
Now that you're familiar with the basic terms of the cracking community, it's for you to set up your own "workstation". First, you have to get an RDP/VPS. They practically do the same thing. If you're looking for a cheap rdp, then join this discord -> https://discord.gg/uB7XVS9 they have great deals on RDPs that you can't find anywhere else. Moving on, after you get an RDP/VPS you're gonna want to find your cracking tool. For this tutorial, I'll be using OpenBullet (Anomaly) (OB). You can download that here <hide>
https://github.com/PurityWasHere/Anomaly...elease.zip
</hide> and before we start cracking, you'll need to find a config, a proxylist and a combolist. Which are all available in the forum's cracking section. The config file is usually in .anom, .loli, or .loliX format but I prefer to use .anom or .loli. Tip: <hide>When looking for a combolist, make sure the one you're getting is new (filter by newest post) and is posted by some premium member or at least known for selling/posting good combolists.</hide>

CRACKING:
Now that you've set up your tool, config, and combolist, you're ready to crack your first account! Open OB. When you first start up OB, you will get pop up messages. Just click on okay until you see the OpenBullet launcher. Once you see the launcher, you can either update it or start OB. <hide>Personally, I'd launch OB and not update it but it depends on the person.</hide> After launching OB, you will see different menus on the top. Click on the config tab then Open Folder. Drag and drop your config file there. Then go back to OB and press Rescan. You're supposed to see the config that you added (it's usually at the very bottom) for the ones who are using ver 1.3.1 (thos who didn't update) you can check the box above the rescan button. This allows you to only see the ones inside the config folder. Moving on, Go to wordlist on the top. Once you're in the wordlist tab, add a new wordlist and choose the combolist that you downloaded then press okay. You're supposed to see the combolist appear in the wordlist area of OB. Next, proxylist. For the proxylist, just press import:
For 1.3.1) add proxies, locate the proxlist file and select import or you can scrape then import
For 1.4.3) Make sure you are in the file tab, add proxies, locate the proxylist file and select import.
Now everything's set! Go back to the Runners tab press the + and double click on the space after "Config: " it will open up a window and select your config of choice. Same goes with wordlist. Bots are the threads that will be used for the checking. More threads = faster. For example, if it's bots is set to 150, it'll check 150 at a time. Next proxy, you can leave it on default but I like to turn it on. After you have everything down, press start and let the magic begin!

**Note: All of the hits that you get are stored in the Hits DB tab so if you want to check on your hits. Just go there.

If ever this tutorial helped you out, please support me by going to this shop https://shoppy.gg/@vserials
and use the code "lozerunite" for a 5% discount