Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

BEST CAREER PATH TO CHOOSE WHILST USING CRACKED.TO

by peterfoy - 16 May, 2019 - 09:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (peterfoy) - Unhide
peterfoy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
[Image: IMG_0144.jpg]

Make the best choice for your career whilst being a member in Cracked.to  :pupper:

The future awaits you  :ezy:
SPACE FOR RENTING, PM OFFERS  :comfy:
This post is by a banned member (beaumont) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mistakoruto) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Welp, My story... When I cracked Instagram/others account in my country. I DM's the owner and ask them to tighten their Instagram security.

TBH , my biggest ambition in my life is to create Non-Profit organization that fight Scammer / Hacker in my country.
( this really applied to hacker that love to blackmail )

Me and my wife still working hard to get some charity from Goverment ( we get a little bit charity from Non-gov org )
we also save our own money to realized our dreams.
Life hacks : to the people that love to leak "private photo" of others, Just pray to SATAN for you/ your family are not in the NEXT list.  

=-BECAUSE KARMA IS A BITCH-=
PERV MAY ROT IN HELL
This post is by a banned member (jampampins123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
this is straight facts
This post is by a banned member (cottngton) - Unhide
cottngton  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I just needed it a lot.
This post is by a banned member (Carller) - Unhide
Carller  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Indeed, making a successful career is not easy at all and I can say this from my own experience. After university, I was still not sure what I wanted to do all my life and what profession I should take, but after a while, I decided to find out how to become a CNA and I got a certificate in this field, understanding that I really like this field and that I want to help people and this job includes. Obviously, in the beginning, it was not at all easy to get up in my career because the competition is high but I still managed and I am proud of myself.
This post is by a banned member (pitbul) - Unhide
pitbul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I THINK ALL JOBS ARE VALUABLE LOL BUT CRACKED IS A BETTER JOB LETS JUST SAY VOLUNTARY WORK
CHECK MY ACCOUNT THREAD I SELL CHEAP ACCOUNTS FAST
This post is by a banned member (LiudwigXIX) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2021 - 11:34 AM by LiudwigXIX.)
 want to open my IT company where I will create programs for people. Does it worth it or not? I am in this field for some years and I am working for an international company but now I feel that I should create something mine. If you want to be involved in this domain, but you don't know where I will advise you to read this blog https://www.computercareers.org/, it is a good one. There you can find a lot of useful information about IT and its jobs that can help to choose your preferred one. I hope that I helped you.