Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[BHW] Twitter Peaceful Profits | From 0 to 100,000 Followers Quickly!

by mp2020 - 05 July, 2022 - 08:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (mp2020) - Unhide
mp2020  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
[Step-by-Step] Twitter Peaceful Profits | From 0 to 100,000 Followers Quickly!

can someone get this? *cough* @Evil_Corporation

thank you!
This post is by a banned member (Momonga) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (shlomotwizer) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
It's not worth it to get the leaked version... this fuckin professor is clever as friend of mine bought and send it to me but he created an upsell for a special product that you can't make the money without it or you can develop your own but it takes a lot of time and budget for it and u need to understand algorithm trading. (around $4000) ... if anyone got the cracked Signals bot please reach out to me I will buy it instant
This post is by a banned member (Evil_Corporation) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Digitalhat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 July, 2022 - 10:04 PM)shlomotwizer Wrote: Show More
It's not worth it to get the leaked version... this fuckin professor is clever as friend of mine bought and send it to me but he created an upsell for a special product that you can't make the money without it or you can develop your own but it takes a lot of time and budget for it and u need to understand algorithm trading. (around $4000) ... if anyone got the cracked Signals bot please reach out to me I will buy it instant

Your lucky because I too bought it and got burned by IG professor. Method is his way to upsell his product.

(08 July, 2022 - 07:29 AM)Evil_Corporation Wrote: Show More
TO BE HONEST : its bad earning method - ebook BTW LOL kek

I agree:)
This post is by a banned member (shlomotwizer) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I am not sure about this mate because my friend is now making around $200 a day with this crypto signals bot but he is an advanced marketer
I am just a few months in this business and I am afraid to put that amount of money cause I am not sure I can get results the same as he is getting... but it's a legit product I am sure of it cause my friend told me that he is very active on the private Telegram group and advise to people about what to do daily
This post is by a banned member (Digitalhat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2022 - 02:45 PM by Digitalhat. Edited 2 times in total.)
(08 July, 2022 - 10:09 PM)shlomotwizer Wrote: Show More
I am not sure about this mate because my friend is now making around $200 a day with this crypto signals bot but he is an advanced marketer
I am just a few months in this business and I am afraid to put that amount of money cause I am not sure I can get results the same as he is getting... but it's a legit product I am sure of it cause my friend told me that he is very active on the private Telegram group and advise to people about what to do daily

Did he code his own bot or bought from IG professor?

Also is he using the settings on the ebook to grow the Twitter accounts?

Let me know bro
This post is by a banned member (bossmode) - Unhide
bossmode  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
seems like the seller wanted the ebook to leak so that he can make money from upsells... lol