Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

BLACK FRIDAY EVENT ON 29/11/2019 (SCAM)

by srkuna - 26 December, 2019 - 02:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (srkuna) - Unhide
srkuna  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
On Black Friday I try to upgrade into SUPREME with BTC and due to shoppy.gg bug i don't i got email address in the place of BTC wallet address and its not fault what i see and what i thought i just send to to that email address but still i not get upgrade or refund from shoppy and all admin are ignoring me and my msg wish this post will help me to get view to my massage
[Image: c83cfc9b-cfc3-4ad5-ab62-23b9f820c89e_350kb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hoarder) - Unhide
Hoarder  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Well, i think you just SE ing the admin. Get lost and please use honest method next time
[Image: 8C09FB18-FCDA-4EF2-AE05-948731A2CEEB.gif]
[Image: D41AAB83-4151-4AD4-B8E9-78D6CAB5A723.gif]
[Image: 0D038AB0-BAFE-459A-BE95-11A098027D85.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (srkuna) - Unhide
srkuna  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 December, 2019 - 07:06 PM)Ulysses Wrote: Show More
(26 December, 2019 - 02:46 PM)srkuna Wrote: Show More
On Black Friday I try to upgrade into SUPREME with BTC and due to shoppy.gg bug i don't i got email address in the place of BTC wallet address and its not fault what i see and what i thought i just send to to that email address but still i not get upgrade or refund from shoppy and all admin are ignoring me and my msg wish this post will help me to get view to my massage

If you bought anything through BTC, at least show your transaction to the staff.

already shown to admin even i try to contact coinbase and shoppy but no one help me
[Image: c83cfc9b-cfc3-4ad5-ab62-23b9f820c89e_350kb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(30 December, 2019 - 06:30 AM)srkuna Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2019 - 07:06 PM)Ulysses Wrote: Show More
(26 December, 2019 - 02:46 PM)srkuna Wrote: Show More

If you bought anything through BTC, at least show your transaction to the staff.

already shown to admin even i try to contact coinbase and shoppy but no one help me

If you have the Order-ID from Shoppy, then pm @Florain on-site.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by

CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.