Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Back home from hospital part 2 (how all of this started)

by Cigarettes - 22 January, 2023 - 01:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cigarettes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2023 - 01:52 PM by Cigarettes. Edited 1 time in total.)
Well im back with Part 2 of this litle story time of what happened back in August 2020 and what happened in hospital (if you don't know what im talking about click here)

Umm yeah so @SWEETPROXlES said that he wants more details about surgery i had and what exactly caused all of this to happen again and again. So here we go i guess.

Enjoy Part 2 of my little story how it all started and how its going now 
Pepe chair

Everything started back in August 2020 when my friend called me on my phone and said if i wanted to come outside with him and 2 of his friends so ofc i said sure why not and went. We were chilling outside, we lighted up a joint, we were laughing so nothing special at all. But after some time i felt a weird pressure on my lower back / buttocks when i was sitting so i said that i need to go home and check if everything is okay.

When i came home i went to the bathroom, pulled down my pants (sounds weird i know), looked in the mirror and i saw alot of blood all over my buttocks and down. I was feeling a little dizzy after i saw what i saw bcs like it was still pouring blood and it didn't stop at all so i grabbed toilet paper in hope i could stop the bleeding and i actually did. But i wasted half of roll of toilet paper so you know it was really bad. Called my mom and told her what happened, went to the doctor and they said that i need to go in other city fto professionals to check this out.

We arrive at the hospital and wait for our turn to go in the room so we check my little problem and after i showed he said that i had a couple of little holes on my lower back / buttocks and i need a surgery the next day with no excuses.

They cut me open like a fucking bread (worst and most painful surgery was when i had open scar in lenght 9cm and 4-5cm into my human flesh almost to the bone (idk how to expalin this in english sorry))

Surgery went well and after my scar naturally healed after 3 months there was it again.. it happened again and again and again and again. So here i am 2 years and something later still with the same problem in hope that this surgery was my last one ever.

If you want to read more about what exactly is this problem i have you can click and read more about it
here.

I have no control at all if this is going to happen again after my scar 100% heals (i know people that this happened to them more than 12 times in a row) this happened to me for the 6th or 7th time in a row and i hope its not going to happen again.

This happens to mostly men but it can happen to girls too and you have no control about that since its a disease and you can't stop it. If it stops after 1st or 2nd surgery you are really lucky bcs im not.

What happened now:
So i was in hospital for a couple of days, went there on my birthday on 17th and had to stay there. I was put under anesthesia bcs it was that big of a surgery and after it was done i woke up in a room with all the other people. I had to walk very slowly in case i lose consciousness or i throw up or something.

Most of the time i was in bed just laying down and listen to music or being on youtube, bored of the same shit over again (thats literally all that was happening every day + on the first day i didn't eat or drink for almost 15 or 16 hours bcs if i did there was a risk at the surgery that i don't wake up). The next day they checked up on me if everything is alright with the scar, after some time laying down patiently waiting for the doctor to come he finally did. He said that its around 7cm in lenght and 1 - 1.5cm down in my human flesh. They put some bandages in and on my scar soit would be more safe.

They also gave me PICO 7 (if you don't know about it here is some details)

PICO 7 provides suction known as negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) which draws out excess fluid from a wound and protects the injured area. The wound dressing protects the wound from dirt and bacteria to ultimately help promote healing.

Doctor said that i can go home 2 days ago (so on 20th) and also said that i need to come back on monday (tommorow) so he can check if everything is alright and if its going to be alright then i go back home, if its not going to be okay then i have to stay there for even more time (kill me).

Now im just finding ways to do something that im interested in so i don't stay bored and end up mentally ill. Thats probably all what i have to say about this situation and what happened in past so yeah.

Thats all and thank you if you read it till the end.

Goodbye. See ya in sb or something

Also thanks to @SWEETPROXlES bcs he motivated me that i wrote all of this Kiss
[Image: image.png?ex=6550cb00&is=653e5600&hm=48e...height=227]
This post is by a banned member (vampire) - Unhide
vampire  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Damn brother , i hope you'll be fine
[Image: v0PDbiV.gif]

[Image: 2AG1xFV.gif]
[Image: Ut8p62q.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I hope your condition is gone permanently this time , get well soon brother Heart
This post is by a banned member (NFT) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
god bless
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Reputation) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service