Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ban evader @Aoe aka w00t1099

by GhostGG - 09 October, 2020 - 08:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
and when we talk about breaking rules:

the thread of extra.gg that was your product was removed because of breaking them just a few minutes ago keek
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (GhostGG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Aoe) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 October, 2020 - 09:20 PM)GhostGG Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 09:05 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
and when we talk about breaking rules:

the thread of extra.gg that was your product was removed because of breaking them just a few minutes ago keek

The thread is old and i don't really advertise on here anymore either way. I am not active on this forum myself.

Regarding your other post, if you were to read the screenshots instead of commenting bullshit you would know that he said that he made the script so

` 1. he could have bought the rights to the product what is completely normal if someone isn't does not want to continue the product ` isn't a valid point.
` 2. he could have bought a license` isn't valid either as w00t1099 said you can't resell it lol
`3. he made it and w00t1099 had a license` then how come w00t1099 posts first about selling it and then about 5-6 months later after w00t1099 got banned, Aoe decides to start selling it him self.
Don't forget the part of him joining recently.

My account was made in June, which isn't recent. Compared to September (about 10 days ago).

1. why isn't it a valid point  ??  he coud have just bought the rights from w00t1099. you stupid
2. reselling is not licensing, reselling is buying it as customer and selling it without the right to do so. licensing is that he pays w00t1099 for either every sell, per month, or a 1 time fee
3. cracked.to is not the only forum. also when w00t1099 licensed it and for example paid @Aoe per month, he had income with this product. now he sells it himself

the 3rd would also explain him joining recently

the extra.gg thread was against the rules from the beginning

also june is a really recent account
also you haven't contributed anything, the only thing you posted before this was asking for free runescape codes, and you bumping a thread that was against the rules

but keep in mind my points 1-3 are just possible scenarios I have no information or link to @Aoe

ad by @AZE
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 October, 2020 - 11:03 PM by VAVE.)
(09 October, 2020 - 10:59 PM)GhostGG Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 10:26 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2020 - 09:20 PM)GhostGG Wrote: Show More
The thread is old and i don't really advertise on here anymore either way. I am not active on this forum myself.

Regarding your other post, if you were to read the screenshots instead of commenting bullshit you would know that he said that he made the script so

` 1. he could have bought the rights to the product what is completely normal if someone isn't does not want to continue the product ` isn't a valid point.
` 2. he could have bought a license` isn't valid either as w00t1099 said you can't resell it lol
`3. he made it and w00t1099 had a license` then how come w00t1099 posts first about selling it and then about 5-6 months later after w00t1099 got banned, Aoe decides to start selling it him self.
Don't forget the part of him joining recently.

My account was made in June, which isn't recent. Compared to September (about 10 days ago).

1. why isn't it a valid point  ??  he coud have just bought the rights from w00t1099. you stupid
2. reselling is not licensing, reselling is buying it as customer and selling it without the right to do so. licensing is that he pays w00t1099 for either every sell, per month, or a 1 time fee
3. cracked.to is not the only forum. also when w00t1099 licensed it and for example paid @Aoe per month, he had income with this product. now he sells it himself

the 3rd would also explain him joining recently

the extra.gg thread was against the rules from the beginning

also june is a really recent account
also you haven't contributed anything, the only thing you posted before this was asking for free runescape codes, and you bumping a thread that was against the rules

but keep in mind my points 1-3 are just possible scenarios I have no information or link to @Aoe

We'll see what staff thinks, If they think he's not a evader then this thread will be closed. If they're researching him with the info I provided them and the info i sent them through PM and he appears to be a ban evader then he'll get banned :)

well until now you haven't proven anything. you have only estimated what could have been the case without proof. show the proof you sent staff via pm publically (but censor all private data, doxing is not allowed)

also this is the wrong section for this

ad by @AZE