Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ban the sale of paywithmoon vcc's

by ANG - 21 July, 2022 - 01:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (YaSserX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DivinusTools) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
i mean pointless tbh, everyone knows you can make vcc's for free or next to nothing but if they're lazy and willing to pay the $10 who cares. if the seller can state the bal is x amount and the person spends said bal no one is getting beamed and if they make it known it expires in 60 days then there is no scamming going on. As long as everything is carefully stated this should be fine. Some people don't have crypto for loading pwm so this could also be a help for them if they have paypal or other payment methods.
[Image: SNbWk8X.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 July, 2022 - 01:07 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
I see loads of services here that are selling paywithmoon vcc's they barely work on any service they expire after 60 days and everyone can just make them for free.

Just like with RDP's that some hosts are not allowed to be sold i think the same should go with the paywithmoon vcc's originally vcc's were entirely banned from selling.

But rules change over time and that is fine i see multiple ppl actively selling this to identify if a service is selling this the BIN that pwm uses is:

and if you are provided a screenshot this is what the card looks like:

[Image: bx8y6zQ.png]

It is unfair to allow this from being sold on here paywithmoon charges 0 to non for creating these cards and i see services here that charge like 5$ on top of balance and most of the time transaction fail because this BIN is banned nearly everywhere and after the 60 days the money is credited back into the account of the seller?? it is unfair and makes no sense to allow for this. I am not salty abt kids making money with this what ticks me off is that ppl are essentially getting beamed.

I dont say that what there doing is bad or that there service is bad or anything i am just saying maybe we should ban the sale of paywithmoon vcc's but allow other providers like revolut or bitpay Shrug

Agreed these VCCs suck ass, honestly was crying of laughter when i saw it  DancingClown

VCC providers should be banned fully honestly, unless its a reputable company like these:
Revolut
BitPay
Stripe
Wallester
Contis
Juni
Contact Information:
REVOKED