Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Barr's Babes (eWhoring Mentorship) [Make THOUSANDS Monthly]

by JohnBarr - 29 October, 2019 - 02:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (JohnBarr) - Unhide
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 November, 2019 - 03:16 PM by JohnBarr.)
[Image: 1R3vWqN.png]

NOTE: I am from the United States, meaning I'm incapable of (personally) testing all methods in Europe/Asia. However, if you didn't already know, eWhoring is done globally so it's still doable no matter where you're located. Some methods may vary a little bit, or potentially incompatible with your location. That doesn't mean you can't adjust methods to work for you (or completely toss them out). One more thing, this isn't going to work for you if you don't put in effort. While there are ways to automate eWhoring, the money won't print itself. So if you're incapable of gathering traffic and selling -- putting in effort -- don't consider my services. I want to surround myself and build a community around people that are all going to grow and prosper together.

Thanks for reading my thread! I'm finally bringing my eWhoring mentorship services to OG! I've spent MANY years in the game, adapting to all new practices (platform changes, new avenues of traffic, etc.), challenging myself and thinking outside of the box. One thing that hasn't changed, the number of horny guys. This is still one of the easiest (and cheapest) ways to make money on the internet. I've written a fully-comprehensive guide from start to end on how you can begin your eWhoring career, how to set things up, get yourself some traffic -- I have a unique method in here you're probably not using, and finally monetizing all of this. The guide is currently over 25 pages, and it'll only grow. Since this is a MENTORSHIP service, I will admit that I didn't completely buff out all the sections. I'm offering my time, and building a community, directed at helping you and each other. So I didn't want you to spend hours reading an eBook (that you may already know all the information in). I will continue to edit the book and update everyone as it grows. New methods will be added as they're brought up.

I'm currently making $2000-$4000 (MINIMUM) a month, there's no reason you can't get to those same numbers too. Just take a look at last month's cash out:

Show ContentSpoiler:

If you're interested, feel free to comment below, add me on discord, or send me a message here! I look forward to working and making money with all of you!

VOUCHES:
Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2019 - 03:25 PM by detka. Edited 1 time in total.)
========================
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 October, 2019 - 03:13 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
I personally have a lot of experience in e whoring for years on end, I cam show earnings with up to 5k alone from the kik days in 2016. I am updated on methods and still know what I am doing even with snapchat as I ran 6 accounts with fancentro verified accounts. If you would like to give a vouch copy for someone who can give you a legitimate view since I have prior knowledge on this topic, please get in contact with me over discord which is on my profile or via PM.

Added -- will give you a vouch copy, I know who you are :)
This post is by a banned member (loko978) - Unhide
loko978  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Im interested, Ive done Ewhoring before with kik and made around 150$ a week but stopped doing it and now im in need of some money, so ill be thinking if I should make the investment stement. what apps or websites are being used these days?
This post is by a banned member (sourtaste) - Unhide
sourtaste  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 October, 2019 - 02:09 PM)JohnBarr Wrote: Show More
[Image: 1R3vWqN.png]

NOTE: I am from the United States, meaning I'm incapable of (personally) testing all methods in Europe/Asia. However, if you didn't already know, eWhoring is done globally so it's still doable no matter where you're located. Some methods may vary a little bit, or potentially incompatible with your location. That doesn't mean you can't adjust methods to work for you (or completely toss them out). One more thing, this isn't going to work for you if you don't put in effort. While there are ways to automate eWhoring, the money won't print itself. So if you're incapable of gathering traffic and selling -- putting in effort -- don't consider my services. I want to surround myself and build a community around people that are all going to grow and prosper together.

Thanks for reading my thread! I'm finally bringing my eWhoring mentorship services to OG! I've spent MANY years in the game, adapting to all new practices (platform changes, new avenues of traffic, etc.), challenging myself and thinking outside of the box. One thing that hasn't changed, the number of horny guys. This is still one of the easiest (and cheapest) ways to make money on the internet. I've written a fully-comprehensive guide from start to end on how you can begin your eWhoring career, how to set things up, get yourself some traffic -- I have a unique method in here you're probably not using, and finally monetizing all of this. The guide is currently over 25 pages, and it'll only grow. Since this is a MENTORSHIP service, I will admit that I didn't completely buff out all the sections. I'm offering my time, and building a community, directed at helping you and each other. So I didn't want you to spend hours reading an eBook (that you may already know all the information in). I will continue to edit the book and update everyone as it grows. New methods will be added as they're brought up.

I'm currently making $2000-$4000 (MINIMUM) a month, there's no reason you can't get to those same numbers too. Just take a look at last month's cash out:

Show ContentSpoiler:
If you're interested, feel free to comment below, add me on discord, or send me a message here! I look forward to working and making money with all of you!
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 October, 2019 - 02:42 AM)loko978 Wrote: Show More
Im interested, Ive done Ewhoring before with kik and made around 150$ a week but stopped doing it and now im in need of some money, so ill be thinking if I should make the investment stement. what apps or websites are being used these days?

Hi, thank you for your interest. Main application used for eWhoring is Snapchat -- people are making "Premiums" where they post (1-X amount of times) every day on a story only available to those premium users, typically nude stuff. There's a few other methods that I go into w/ my book and can more than happily help you w/ via the mentorship. Remember you have my guidance all the time, I'm online 12-16 hours pretty much 7 days a week. Make sure to use it! As far as traffic goes, my main source right now is Tinder. But there's plenty of other ways, and I go into some of them. You can also use Reddit, 'saturated' "post your username" sites, etc. 

Contact me on Discord or let me know if you're interested

(31 October, 2019 - 11:51 AM)sourtaste Wrote: Show More
(29 October, 2019 - 02:09 PM)JohnBarr Wrote: Show More
-- snip --

Are you interested in the mentorship, or are you just trying to get some post count? Sorry was kind of confused by the direction of your post and don't want to call an orange and orange if it's indeed an apple...

I'm online and available to help get people started. Fuego has taken the vouch copy a day or 2 ago, think he'll come back with some information regarding it soon! We'll see what he thinks. Let me know if you're interested!
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
eWhoring mentorship is a great way to get you started in eWhoring. Jump-start your knowledge base and get right into the action in the same day. You should easily make back my mentorship cost in the first few sales. How many other guides/groups out there are self-paying -- THAT QUICKLY? Stop waiting around and ask your questions if you need help!! Thanks Fuego for the vouch!
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Happy Sunday, hopefully you've had a good week so far. Let me know if you're interested in getting into eWhoring, I'm available all day today -- big sports day -- and can get you guys going with it. Would expect your money back within a few days minimum, if not let me help you through it! There's no way you don't make your money back from my mentorship as long as you try and follow my advice (even if you don't listen to me, you should make the money back...). Got a vouch from @fuego!