Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Barr's Betting Predictions | 60% WR | +$200K last year | -106 Av. Odds

by JohnBarr - 28 October, 2019 - 02:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (JohnBarr) - Unhide
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2019 - 03:24 PM by JohnBarr.)
Note: I'm aware I have 0 posts. I'm bringing my service(s) here and other forums to prevent leaking as well as maximize my audience. This is not, and will not be, my main forum. I will be here to check my messages and update my thread every day!

[Image: WMT2Clq.png]

About:
Playing and watching sports since I could walk, they've become a staple in my life. There isn't a single day of the year I'm not watching or reading about some sporting event. I started gambling early in life as well through my parents, betting who would correctly pick the most amount of games every NFL season, wagering money between each other. Then when I became of age, I moved to the real sites/bookies, where I noticed I wasn't winning frequently enough to make money. For years, I would keep it close to 50% at negative odds, which would warrant a loss, but a small loss. So I knew I had something already, but how could I improve my odds? I went to school for Computer Science and paired that with Statistics, giving me the ability to pair the two and create something special. I've been working on several models for years now, and I've decided I'm doing well enough to finally start releasing my plays to the public.

Information:
I bet on most American sports: NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NHL and more (soccer, MMA, etc.).

My model takes into consideration match-ups, lineups, weather, and many other statistics through the data I feed it to give me a confidence interval where I then pick from the best to bet/post my daily plays. With many years of experience, and beating the books consistently, I'm providing an opportunity for you to join my journey to making money via sports betting!

Feel free to join my discord, or comment below if you have any questions. I will update this thread every single day w/ my previous day's VIP plays!
Let me know if I can help you in any way!

FAQ:
Q. What is this?
A. This is a sports betting service, every day I prepare picks that I think are "locks" or have a good chance at winning money (vs. the odds the bookies are giving us). I send you those picks for you to bet on. Ideally you'd be betting on everything I send you, typically between 5-6 plays a day. To get the most out of my service, I recommend that you bet around $100 PER GAME. Depending on what VIP plan, this will obviously adjust, but you need to make enough money (on average 60% WR) to offset the VIP, as well as make extra profit (that's what you're doing this for...)
Q. What do I need?
A. To be of legal age, and own a sports betting account. You will also need some money to bet on the games, ideally enough to make a profit off of paying for my picks (if you choose to go that route). I could also theoretically place the bets for you on my accounts (not recommended, control your own money)
Q. Will I make money?
A. I sure hope so. This is gambling, so there's always chance that you lose money. I'm not guaranteeing you're going to win when you follow my plays. What I do guarantee is that I'm going to give it my all and that these are all the same plays from the model that have given me the results above. Let's crush!
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
When I said I'm ready for a big bounce-back week, I wasn't kidding... VIP: 5/6

INDIANA PACERS VS. DETROIT PISTONS +2 (-110)
CHICAGO BULLS VS. NEW YORK KNICKS (ML) (+108)
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS VS. MILWAUKEE BUCKS OVER 223 (-107)

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS +6 (-105) VS. SAN ANTONIO SPURS
DENVER NUGGETS VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS UNDER 219 (-108)
UTAH JAZZ VS. PHOENIX SUNS +4.5 (-105)

I don't know what you're waiting for. If you want some high quality tips and the chance (my past results speak for themselves) to make some decent money -- while having a good time (watching sports?) -- get on this program and follow the model!
Join my Discord, let's talk: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 October, 2019 - 11:13 PM by JohnBarr.)
4-1-1 day yesterday, to follow up the 5-1 day prior. Great start to the week. Some of my people had 6.5 in the first game, which won (5-1 for them). Trae Young getting hurt in the first quarter killed the over for the basketball game... Regardless, huge day! This is a big week, still a lot of time to get in! Join VIP TODAY! You don't profit tonight, I'll give you the next day free. 

SAN JOSE SHARKS VS. BOSTON BRUINS UNDER 6 (-104)
ATLANTA HAWKS VS. MIAMI HEAT OVER 225 (-102)
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. NASHVILLE PREDATORS UNDER 6 (+101)
DALLAS MAVERICKS VS. DENVER NUGGETS OVER 213.5 (-103)
WINNIPEG JETS VS. ANAHEIM DUCKS (ML) (-108)
MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS. LOS ANGELES LAKERS UNDER 219 (-108)

Let's talk, join my discord!
Or message me: JohnBarr#8696

Special promo tonight -- different from regular VIP!
For $20, I'll give you my picks on:

Today at 7:00 PM:
CHICAGO BULLS @ CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
World Series Game 7 (8:08 PM):
WASHINGTON NATIONALS @ HOUSTON ASTROS

If we don't go 2-0, you'll get all of November's Pro Plays for free

Let me know if you're interested interested:
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
Or add me: JohnBarr#8696
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2019 - 11:02 PM by JohnBarr.)
VIP continues to win with a 4-2 record. I'm banning Golden State Warriors from VIP (maybe...) as they continue to suck every single time I bet on them. They literally had under 15 points in the first quarter..? Free plays were 1/3, not as good but that wasn't from the model (as mentioned before I gave them out). VIP brings the Monday -> Wednesday record up to 13-4-1 W-L-P on the week. Pretty good, people are missing out on a lot of money! Going to keep the train rolling today, working on plays right now. Oh also... I need to stop betting against my Sixers...

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING VS. NEW JERSEY DEVILS OVER 6.5 (-115)
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES +7.5 (-106) VS. PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
NEW YORK KNICKS VS. ORLANDO MAGIC -9.5 (-106)
EDMONTON OILERS VS. COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS UNDER 6 (-101)
HOUSTON ROCKETS VS. WASHINGTON WIZARDS +8 (-113)

PHOENIX SUNS VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -5 (-107)

If you interested in my VIP, feel free to join the Discord. I run some other promotions from time to time too if VIP isn't for you. You can also feel free to hangout just for fun! Discord is available to everyone. Sometimes I give out free plays -- typically not from VIP/model, I'll indicate it beforehand -- you're more than welcome to tail them but as always, I focus on my model plays.

Stay tuned, it's Thursday, I'll probably throw together some NFL teaser(s) that hopefully will hit this week! Panthers screwed us out of some money back last week after Minnesota didn't blow out the Redskins... 

Happy Halloween, I'll be putting some extra candy in yall's buckets after we win tonight!
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
My Name: JohnBarr#8696

HALLOWEEN Promotion for tonight with football coming up -- THE BOOKS WILL BE SPOOKED
3 games tonight with a 92.3% confidence:
NFL: 
San Francisco vs. Arizona
College Football: 
West Virginia vs. Baylor
Georgia Southern vs. Appalachian St.

Confidence is super high, I'm going in on each straight and a parlay with all 3. 
$15 tonight and I'll give you the plays. If we don't go 3-0 I'll give you the next 3 days of football for free.

---

Also, weekly NFL teaser is posted:
49ers -4.5
Eagles +1
Jets +3
Panthers +2.5
Bills -3.5
Lions +8
Seahawks +0.5
Packers v Chargers Over 41.5
Cowboys -1
+2000 odds
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Yesterday's VIP ... Let's just say it should have been a 5-1, ended in a 3-3... Predators up 4-2 in the 3rd period, give up 2 goals, score a 5th to go up 5-4 w/ 1m left and let a goal up with 30s left... Lose in OT with 1.3 seconds. Cool. Whatever. 49ers, -10, give up a 85 yard touchdown. Also cool. That also killed the Teaser for the 2nd week in a row on TNF by 1.5! What a time to be alive. Luckily, the rest of the day played out. We learned Appalachian State is a joke, and West Virginia easy cover.

VIP 3/6:
GEORGIA SOUTHERN VS. APPALACHIAN STATE UNDER 44.5 (-106)
WEST VIRGINIA +18.5 (-102) VS. BAYLOR
CALGARY FLAMES VS. NASHVILLE PREDATORS (ML) (-141)
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -10 (-110) VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS

DENVER NUGGETS VS. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +4 (-102)
MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS OVER 6 (-112)

Promotion was also a big yikes, went 0/3 which means I'll be sending out free football picks to those that join for the next 3 days. Only one game today, rest are Sat/Sun we'll get that back no worries
Minor loss on the day (because of the odds, if you don't understand) for VIP with a 3-3, we're bouncing back today. 
Get in the Discord, link is above several times 
Leave a comment on the thread
Come hang out!
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Rough day... Mavs choking up 3 with a couple seconds left, to lose momentum and get destroyed in OT... Bulls only up a few, got fouled 3 times and made all their free throws totaling 10 points in the last 30 seconds or so to destroy the under. Could have been a 4 win day, dropped to VIP 2/6:

DETROIT RED WINGS VS. CAROLINA HURRICANES OVER 6 (-109) 
NAVY VS. CONNECTICUT +27.5 (-111)
DETROIT PISTONS VS. CHICAGO BULLS UNDER 216 (-107) 
LOS ANGELES LAKERS VS. DALLAS MAVERICKS +1.5 (-104)
UTAH JAZZ VS. SACRAMENTO KINGS OVER 214 (-101)

SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS OVER 225.5 (-106)

Today is Saturday. I am notorious for winning some big weekends. Last weekend I gave out all my plays for free, we went 6/7. I know none of you bet it, because you would have joined my VIP this week if you did, we made BIG money last weekend. Going for the repeat. 
Get in Discord: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
The day started off so well with 2 easy wins. The Nets through the game, despite coming back and trying to get us the win at the end like the Lakers did to us the day prior... Hockey started poor with 4 goals in the first quarter, wrapped up with a scoreless 2nd, 1 goal in the 3rd and the icer to make the score 3-3 with 1:30 left on the clock, assuring a 3-4 scoreline and loss. 3/6 on VIP, never really bad ... but not the results I had in mind (that Troy pick tho... what a sweat):

NC STATE VS. WAKE FOREST -7.5 (-103) 
TROY +1.5 VS. COASTAL CAROLINA (-110)

BROOKLYN NETS -1.5 (-113) VS. DETROIT PISTONS
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES VS. WASHINGTON WIZARDS OVER 225.5 (-109)
TORONTO RAPTORS VS. MILWAUKEE BUCKS OVER 225.5 (-108) 
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. LOS ANGELES KINGS UNDER 6.5 (-107)

VIP plays will be submitted soon, looking for a big DUB! Overall not a terrible week for VIP, we're up a few units, could be better with a huge win today. That's what I'm banking on. 

Also running TWO promotions, not plays (they could cross over, but they're not recorded as VIP -- please note) from VIP, to try and get some of you in that want a little bit of a cheaper option!

Underdog Promotion
Vegas doesn't think they're going to win, but my models are suggesting otherwise. Money line dogs, that (hopefully) win out today. Yesterday was a 2-0 day for the dogs!

Big Football Blitz Picks For:
Chicago vs. Philadelphia 1:00pm
Minnesota vs. Kansas City 1:00pm
Detroit vs. Oakland 4:05pm
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle 4:05pm
Green Bay vs. LA Chargers 4:25pm
I'm guaranteeing we go 4-1 or better on the plays above or you get the next 3 days of FOOTBALL for free

Hop in Discord, you still have 2hrs or so to get into the first plays for today! Looking forward to talking with you!
Discord: JohnBarr#8696
Group: https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe
JohnBarr  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2019 - 12:43 AM by JohnBarr.)
Not the Sunday we were looking for. A surprising 0-2 in NFL (to be fair, the Packers didn't start scoring 'til the 4th quarter... Chargers did their job. Redskins suck, even +11 was not enough), cleaned up in NBA with a 2-0, and just fell short by 1 goal in both hockey games... 2/6 on VIP Sunday

WASHINGTON REDSKINS +11 (-109) VS. BUFFALO BILLS 
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS OVER 49 (+103)

SACRAMENTO KINGS -2 (+102) VS. NEW YORK KNICKS 
HOUSTON ROCKETS VS. MIAMI HEAT UNDER 233.5 (-107)

CALGARY FLAMES VS. WASHINGTON CAPITALS OVER 6.5 (+105)
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. ANAHEIM DUCKS OVER 6 (+104)

Ends the VIP week with a record of 24-17-1, +13% ROI. Not terrible, looking for better results this week. Starting with tonight. Working on VIP as we speak. I'll also probably run some cheaper promotions throughout the week so stay tuned to the Discord! Remember, it's free to join, as always, feel free to come hang out and post whatever you're betting on. I'll sweat them out with you!! :)

Have a good Monday/start to your week, and hopefully we win some extra money for you tonight.

Monday Night Football Special Free Play
Dallas Cowboys -6.5 (-110)

Play big tonight, when we win, let's talk about joining VIP tomorrow! 

5 games on the regular VIP slate, still have some time to get in today if you're interested. No worries if not, I'll be here tomorrow.