Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CatCoders's obfuscation service

by CatCoder - 17 April, 2020 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (CatCoder) - Unhide
CatCoder  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 November, 2023 - 12:06 PM by CatCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
CatCoder's obfuscation service

~~What is obfuscation~~
Obfuscation is the proccess which protects your program from reverse engeneering.

~~Features of my obfuscation~~
-Advanced anti-debug
-Renaming protection
-Control Flow
-Advanced string encrytpion
-MSIL -> Native
(I'm not packing a file,I'm converting IL code to machine code)

-Advanced code virtualization
And there is more to come...

~~Performance of obfuscated program~~
Unlike other obfuscation software out there my obfuscation acually increases speed and efficiency of the program.
Here are some tests I've done:

-Time needed to multiply 1000x1000 matrixes:
Unprotected program:11 seconds
Program originally written in c(that does the same):4 seconds
Fully protected program:3 seconds

More tests will be done in the future...
How can obfuscated program outperform original some of you might ask and the answer is simple,MSIL->Native protections converts your program to native code increasing it's speed!

~~Compatibility and Stability~~
At this point in time the obfuscation is not too stable so some parts of your program will be rewritten and that's why it takes an hour or two to obfuscate the file.
The other thing I'd like to note is that while it can obfuscate both console and win-forms programs I'll only accept console ones because win-forms only runs on windows 8 and 8.1.

~~Opinions of good reverse engeneers~~

(17 April, 2020 - 04:11 PM)ForlaxPy Wrote: Show More
Had a sample from Batabo and I'm not gonna lie this obfuscation is the best I've seen since years why? Because it completely turns your .net binaries into native, no more contact with the net framework or any managed libraries all the instructions turns out to kernel, and on top of that antidbg, anti memory patching and virtualization of the native binaries which makes them super hard and time consuming to crack.

(17 April, 2020 - 05:37 PM)N0P Wrote: Show More
BataBo's obfuscation is 100% recommended by me, with its strong and unique features like converting MSIL to native without packing is truly solid and worth the price if you don't want your program getting cracked. Many reversers who try to crack this will struggle and will completely go blank as I have not seen any sort of commercial obfuscators protect code in this way with its enhanced features. Instead of purchasing protectors that are over $500 get this definitely worth it.

~Approved!

(24 April, 2020 - 09:37 PM)EliteEmper0r Wrote: Show More
I can vouch for this obfuscation. Completely removes any relation to .net and converts it to native. Hands down one of the best if not the best obfuscation I've seen.

~~Contact and Price~~
The price is 20$ per file
Free for c.to staff
If you are interested dm on site
This post is by a banned member (Gaztoof) - Unhide
Gaztoof  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
epic can vouch uhq
[Image: _112565487_floyd.png]
[Image: floyd-george-e1590967609961.jpg]
[Image: kOX40Je.png]

my signature is epic, nothing to add 
https://i.imgur.com/13lycpV.gif consider this an image tysm
This post is by a banned member (PsykoZ) - Unhide
PsykoZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
UHQ dude !!!
fatcat
a retired fatcat
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
Had a sample from Batabo and I'm not gonna lie this obfuscation is the best I've seen since years why? Because it completely turns your .net binaries into native, no more contact with the net framework or any managed libraries all the instructions turns out to kernel, and on top of that antidbg, anti memory patching and virtualization of the native binaries which makes them super hard and time consuming to crack.
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (WEARE) - Unhide
WEARE  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
UHQ ``SEXY)
Thank You so Much for Everything
This post is by a banned member (N0P) - Unhide
N0P  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
BataBo's obfuscation is 100% recommended by me, with its strong and unique features like converting MSIL to native without packing is truly solid and worth the price if you don't want your program getting cracked. Many reversers who try to crack this will struggle and will completely go blank as I have not seen any sort of commercial obfuscators protect code in this way with its enhanced features. Instead of purchasing protectors that are over $500 get this definitely worth it.

~Approved!
PM For Inquiries.
This post is by a banned member (Denmark) - Unhide
Denmark  
Coder
Threads
4 Years of service
BataBo is a trusted member and his obfuscation is absolutely insane. Can vouch.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU PM ME WITH UNDESCRIPTIVE SUBJECTS LIKE "hello"
[ Always confirm via PM before dealing with me. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff || Anti-Leeching || Upgrade || Forum Rules || Achievements
This post is by a banned member (zukos) - Unhide
zukos  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 April, 2020 - 04:05 PM)BataBo Wrote: Show More
 BataBo's obfuscation service

~~What is obfuscation~~
Obfuscation is the proccess which protects your program from reverse engeneering.

~~Features of my obfuscation~~
-Advanced anti-debug
-Renaming protection
-Control Flow
-Advanced string encrytpion
-MSIL -> Native
(I'm not packing a file,I'm converting IL code to machine code)

-Advanced code virtualization
And there is more to come...

~~Performance of obfuscated program~~
Unlike other obfuscation software out there my obfuscation acually increases speed and efficiency of the program.
Here are some tests I've done:

-Time needed to multiply 1000x1000 matrixes:
Unprotected program:11 seconds
Program originally written in c(that does the same):4 seconds
Fully protected program:3 seconds

More tests will be done in the future...
How can obfuscated program outperform original some of you might ask and the answer is simple,MSIL->Native protections converts your program to native code increasing it's speed!

~~Compatibility and Stability~~
At this point in time the obfuscation is not too stable so some parts of your program will be rewritten and that's why it takes an hour or two to obfuscate the file.
The other thing I'd like to note is that while it can obfuscate both console and win-forms programs I'll only accept console ones because win-forms only runs on windows 8 and 8.1.

~~Opinions of good reverse engeneers~~

(17 April, 2020 - 04:11 PM)ForlaxPy Wrote: Show More

(17 April, 2020 - 05:37 PM)N0P Wrote: Show More

~Approved!

~~Contact and Price~~
The price is 15$ per file
Free for c.to staff
For now I'll only obfuscate files of more reputable users on this platform but when I perfect my techinques I'll obfuscate for everyone.
If you are interested contact me on site
discord?