(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2019 - 10:56 PM by quantforce.)
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post to the community, browsing the forums has been very informative and eye opening.  I was thinking of a possible little scheme I could run and was looking for some feedback, holes, and ways to maximize revenue.

Ok enough talking lets get into the hypothetical method.

1. Sign up for Ebates through any referral code from someone else online to get $10 to spend for your first account. My link is ---->

2. Make second account on second computer (Proxy?), or using Account Maker Extreme for Ebates with your referral code.

3. Connect Second account with Privacy.com

4. Purchase anything on amazon.com for $25 (gift cards, visa cards, liquid items) with $10 OFF.  For this example we will use $25 amazon giftcard digital code from amazon.com.  You recieve 4% cashback + $25 amazon giftcard (FOR $15).

But heres the fun part.  After you purchase that amazon gift card watch $25 sweet cold cash deposited into either your Ebates account to either cashout via check or paypal.

MATH.... 

Privacy.com Card --> -$25
Ebates Promotion --> +$10
Ebates Affiliate --> +$25
Amazon giftcard -->+$25

Total Earning $35 Per Account.

Now what I need help with... What's the best way to open bulk accounts while remaining relatively anonymous?  Since you are legitimately utilizing the service I don't think there will be too much of a ops issue however OPSEC is important always.  Since Privacy.com successfully links with the account I was planning on making all the cards for the accounts through them since supposedly they have an encrypted server and the credit card name is anon, if theres a better way to connect a payment method (OR Even possibly ordering a $25 Amazon Giftcard With the PREVIOUS $25 Gift Card to remove the need for a payment method entirely and cashout)

Other issue is don't know whether to accept payout via Check or Paypal.  Lmk what you guys think about this piece of shit of a method.

-Quantforce  Fiesta

P.S: I ALSO RECENTLY DISCOVERED HOW THE REPUTATION SYSTEM WORKS AND EVIDENTLY AM IN A LITTLE TROUBLE. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR I WOULD APPRECIATE A LIKE.
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)