Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Betrayals of 2022

by PoorPureGold - 25 December, 2022 - 05:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@CoolC0der - Made a site from him, made me wait 3 months with 0 progress or very little progress & got betrayed

@Chiya - Thought he was an awesome person and understands me and a true friend & got betrayed as he exitscams $2600

@Ares_PW - Asked for 30K SSN which costs $1200, He took it and exitscammed

My own sibling: Tried to steal my business for which I had to leave home for forever and it's scary af xd Make ur own food, Do chores etc

My Girlfriend: She said I'm useless and there's better guys than me, Not to forget I'm toxic and immature

My closest Best friend: He thinks I'm boring and hangs out with another dude all the time while I stay in my room

My crush: She said she will hang out  with me and told me to go to a place and then she sent voice message of her laughing (This hurt me the most, Not like i care if she comes or not but WHY?) 2 times

My best animal friend: A bird who flew away as I saw him get eaten by bigger predatory birds

And not to forget the little things like few $$$ scams and betrayals, Can't be arsed to mention em, I just shared whatever I felt hurt me the most. For these reasons and a shit ton of more, I just dont wanna work anymore, I lost all will to live tbh, I just wanna look at the ceiling without giving a fuck about anything sometimes but then when I see people like liars and lucas works hard, I'm amazed like how do they do it. They might be as fucked up as me but they kind of continue to grind while I cant. everything I do nowadays is like a letdown. I just stopped interacting socially, I went to the gym but had an injury which im still recoverying slowly from. I can't make myself Happy again by doing business cuz thanks to the skids, I have 0$ on me for ads to increase my sales. I had a few dollars which is not enough to do ads anywhere Pepe The reason im not spending my credit is im waiting for my other shop to launch. Man feels like I cant do anything and it's just another new year with 0 friends, tons of betrayals & 0 feelings.

^ Please don't make fun of me, I am venting and shit like this saves lives & no im not quitting
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cain) - Unhide
Cain  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
i feel bad for u we can talk if u need any help
:weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout:
This post is by a banned member (soulsnatcha) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Peace) - Unhide
Peace  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
2023 is your year go get them

[Image: banner.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Cameleon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry man,  hope 2023 will be better for you.
(25 December, 2022 - 05:57 PM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
My best animal friend: A bird who flew away as I saw him get eaten by bigger predatory birds

why
This post is by a banned member (Co1ucci) - Unhide