[Image: blackfriday.png]

CRACKED.TO BLACK FRIDAY EVENT ON 29/11/2019
Black Friday on Cracked.to starts at around 12:00 CET. Here are the things you can expect.

Upgrade Discount

ALL upgrades will be 30% OFF for 24 hours. Use Promo Code `BLACK30` on checkout page.

Credit Purchases Multiplicator

All credits purchases will be multiplied with 1.5.

Example: You purchase 100.000 Credits for 100€ - You will receive 150.000 Credits.
The price will stay the same, you'll just receive x1.5 the amount of credits.

If you ever wanted to get that one specific username item or award, this is the time for it. Keep in mind you can also sell your credits to other members or trade them.

Most Credits Event

Not only that credits are multiplied with 1.5 - there is also an event and leaderboard for members who purchased the most credits on that day.
The leaderboard will close at 23:59 CET on 29/11/2019. Means the leaderboard will be active and counting for around 12 hours.

There will be visible statistics to track the progress and current live leaderboard.

Here are the prizes for the top 3.

1st Place - Receives Custom Usergroup (with custom group style & name) + Black Friday Event Award for top 3
2nd Place - Receives Custom User Owned Award + Black Friday Event Award for top 3
3rd Place - Receives Black Friday Event Award for top 3

The custom usergroup is limited to 2 slots. (you + 1 more)

Donations

10% of all Black Friday Earnings (Upgrades + Credit Purchases) will be donated by me to teamtrees.org to plant trees. A proof will be added when black friday is over.

Best regards,
Cracked.to
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]