Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Black and white endless runner game. Mobile.

by parahvars - 06 December, 2023 - 11:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (parahvars) - Unhide
parahvars  
Registered
Threads
I played this back in 2016, the main character was a male kid but i remember there were other characters you could unlock. The game had a horror/dark art style, similar to Limbo. I remember there was a power up or a character's ability to have a pair of angel wings.
This post is by a banned member (parahvars) - Unhide
parahvars  
Registered
Threads
(06 December, 2023 - 11:58 AM)parahvars Wrote: Show More
I played this back in 2016, the main character was a male kid but i remember there were other characters you could unlock. The game had a horror/dark art style, similar to Limbo. I remember there was a power up or a character's ability to have a pair of angel wings. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://omegle.onl/ vshare

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (JessiePowell) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2023 - 07:13 AM by JessiePowell. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have also played the game Limbo, but the limbo apk latest version is also very interesting. And since then, I've enjoyed playing games with a slightly dark interface like that. How can I download your game mentioned here.
This post is by a banned member (Luis76) - Unhide
Luis76  
Registered
Threads
Whoa, buddy. You certainly jogged my memory, I remember playing this masterpiece. Thank you.