Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Blammed#9999 is a Fraud (Spoofer src code)

by DarthGonk - 12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (velo6) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (haliburry) - Unhide
haliburry  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
testing
This post is by a banned member (a7mee0d1) - Unhide
a7mee0d1  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
[font]hello , thanks man[/font]
This post is by a banned member (penegod1356) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

thanks for share it sir
This post is by a banned member (FocusDEV) - Unhide
FocusDEV  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

awdawdawdawd
This post is by a banned member (4dccc) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vaxsl) - Unhide
Vaxsl  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
[font]thanks bro[/font]
[Image: pepeknife.png]
This post is by a banned member (Tuggy123) - Unhide
Tuggy123  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service

spoofer is still working?