Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Bring back Usergroup requesting section

by Oxyde - 20 September, 2020 - 11:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Oxyde) - Unhide
Oxyde  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Apart from the requirements in order to obtain a requirement based usergroup , user needs to post a thread clarifying in it why he does deserve this rank .

I want to emphasize this since people are spamming literally anything ( Fake hits , irrelevant leaks and reposts ) .

I suggest bringing back this section in which a staff member must manually verify whether likes are boosted or not , high quality threads or just a constant spam .

And by this occasion , i would like to suggest a slight increase in the requirements in order to get a requirement based usergroup .

Quality over quantity .
This post is by a banned member (MAYOT) - Unhide
MAYOT  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 September, 2020 - 11:52 PM)Oxyde Wrote: Show More
Apart from the requirements in order to obtain a requirement based usergroup , user needs to post a thread clarifying in it why he does deserve this rank .

I want to emphasize this since people are spamming literally anything ( Fake hits , irrelevant leaks and reposts ) .

I suggest bringing back this section in which a staff member must manually verify whether likes are boosted or not , high quality threads or just a constant spam .

And by this occasion , i would like to suggest a slight increase in the requirements in order to get a requirement based usergroup .

Quality over quantity .

BIG +++++
no telegram no discord
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Sir there as a time you copy pasted my own private mail access list and reposted it in the same day. No point trying to dictate others when you're guilty of the same LQ spam posting for linear progressive fake sense of validation  PepeJail
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
It should be applicable for all then KSZ you , me and other usergroups too... We all should fall in same checking thing..
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (lanfeust11) - Unhide