Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Bullcrap

by Diversion - 01 April, 2020 - 02:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (Diversion) - Unhide
Diversion  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 02:27 AM by Diversion.)
I joined this forum a few hours ago in search of money/ somewhere to sell, what I came across, was a flawed fucking system!!!

Ok so, to sell shit,u need to buy a 10$ upgrade.

IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO THE 10$

Don't give me that bs about those ranks that u get with likes, anyone who spent months getting likes for them instead of spending 10$ for a rank, is a retard

With that being said, i'll be ur slave for 10$  heyguys heyguys heyguys

Diversion#2514 hmu :D
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 02:28 AM by RedZX.)
Basically shut the fuck up, i felt disgusted by reading this.
You are begging for shit,
That you clearly don't deserve.
YOU CAN EITHER CONTRIBUTE TO GAIN CONTRIBUTOR TO SELL OR FUCK OFF OR PAY

Diversion  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 02:31 AM by Diversion.)
(01 April, 2020 - 02:27 AM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

from what I can see, you probably went about this by paying and ofc, everyone on their right minds did so as well :)

also, indicate where the fuck i begged, k thanks
This post is by a banned member (Shift) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 02:29 AM)Diversion Wrote: Show More

from what I can see, you probably went about this by paying and ofc, everyone on their right minds did so as well :)

Sir i paid to have access to tools, but i contributed even THOUGH i had the rank SUPREME. you see if you get a free rank, you won't contribute, you will just ghost leech and exit scam

This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
I think paying $10 to access a market of over 900k people is fair. 

Also getting 500 likes is like 40 threads at the max
Diversion  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 02:48 AM by Diversion.)
(01 April, 2020 - 02:36 AM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

Sir i paid to have access to tools, but i contributed even THOUGH i had the rank SUPREME. you see if you get a free rank, you won't contribute, you will just ghost leech and exit scam

so what you're saying, after you made money, you decided to pay some money back to the forum (which is reasonable and exactly what I would do since, if I was making money from the forum it would indicate it was a good forum). You're assuming out of nowhere that my plan is to ghost-leech even though I said im here to sell and that i'll exit scam even if I never showed any intention to? As it is right now, yes, I don't have any friends in this forum so It is worthless to try to do anything else other than try to sell, get vouches, become reputable. Just because I just joined you decided to label me a scammer, a ghost-leecher and a begger, in the midst of that, all I did was potentially point out of a flaw to a flawed system. From where I stand, a gray member doesn't have the a) knowledge, b) capacity of funds available to leisurely spend his time on a forum which is unknown to him whatether he will be able to capitalize off of & Get any friendships/connections and of course if the whole point of his was to join this exact forum, a forum being pretty underground compared to reddit and countless others, he is most probably damaged in the head (No offense)

(01 April, 2020 - 02:39 AM)Yooko Wrote: Show More
I think paying $10 to access a market of over 900k people is fair. 

Also getting 500 likes is like 40 threads at the max

When i asked how to get to contributor, I was told "be helpful" well sir, I currently dont hold the mental cappacity to understand how to solve the theory of getting likes by being served the "be helpful" monologue, It's like telling a man without food being hungry "Just eat lol" how does that make sense?
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2020 - 02:53 AM by RedZX.)
(01 April, 2020 - 02:44 AM)Diversion Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 02:36 AM)WillofDarknessxVON Wrote: Show More

so what you're saying, after you made money, you decided to pay some money back to the forum (which is reasonable and exactly what I would do since, if I was making money from the forum it would indicate it was a good forum). You're assuming out of nowhere that my plan is to ghost-leech even though I said im here to sell and that i'll exit scam even if I never showed any intention to? As it is right now, yes, I don't have any friends in this forum so It is worthless to try to do anything else other than try to sell, get vouches, become reputable. Just because I just joined you decided to label me a scammer, a ghost-leecher and a begger, in the midst of that, all I did was potentially point out of a flaw to a flawed system. From where I stand, a gray member doesn't have the a) knowledge, b) capacity of funds available to leisurely spend his time on a forum which is unknown to him whatether he will be able to capitalize off of & Get any friendships/connections and of course if the whole point of his was to join this exact forum, a forum being pretty underground compared to reddit and countless others, he is most probably damaged in the head (No offense)
But you are sir, since you said, you would become a slave for 10$, *beggar*, And OFC you are a toxic fuck, since you added me on discord just to say my color and name sucks or some bs, Also it makes you seem bad, the moment you posted this thread that is. Lets not forget you are saying this forum is shit, which means we the 1million members are shit.
EDIT: Also you can learn about a lot of stuff, Through our Guides, leaks, tutorials. Also to get friends, you kinda need to be friendly nice and shit, not posting threads saying this forum is crap and we shit etc