Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Buy iPhone / moncler refunding service (SWEDEN)

by repsej140 - 27 September, 2020 - 04:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (repsej140) - Unhide
repsej140  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
As the title says, I wanna buy an iPhone and a moncler winter jacket. Looking for refunders that can help me! $$$

Discord: Oxseraid#0003

Telegram: t.me/malmoplug
This post is by a banned member (JennaKravitz) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 October, 2020 - 04:00 PM by JennaKravitz.)
I would not buy an iPhone, especially new models, if only because their quality is getting worse every year and more and more people are turning to various service centers or even include a device under warranty that has stopped working for some reason. It is better to use the same money to buy a good Samsung or Pocophone, since in recent years the manufacturer of "apples" has not shown itself from the best side. My sister's IPhone X only lasted a year and face id stopped working for no known reason, she was always careful with the phone
This post is by a banned member (ScottPreot) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2020 - 11:50 PM by ScottPreot.)
(19 October, 2020 - 05:51 PM)JennaKravitz Wrote: Show More
I would not buy an iPhone, especially new models, if only because their quality is getting worse every year and more and more people are turning to various service centers or even include a device under warranty that has stopped working for some reason. It is better to use the same money to buy a good Samsung or Pocophone, since in recent years the manufacturer of "apples" has not shown itself from the best side. My sister's IPhone X only lasted a year and face id stopped working for no known reason, she was always careful with the phone

Is this service as good as you described it?
This post is by a banned member (SkyZoForFrance) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
[font][font]Hi, 
Do work in french country ?[/font][/font]