(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2019 - 07:41 PM by secretlife93.)
I'm an avid purchaser of twitch subs, and am getting to the point I may go with some higher numbers. Right now i get around 300 subs per month bought, not including actual organic subs, so I have a few questions:

1) If i make it all look organic, like true growth instead of just bumping up to 1500 subs (this number being my magical full time number) would I fall under the radar? like for example, go from 20 per day one month, then around 35 per day, then 50 per day, so it actually seems organic. anyone have experience with this? i've asked a few people on the site via DM, I just want to gather as much info as i can before venturing further.

2) if the answer to the above question is to not do it that way, whats a good way to diversify the subs? like streaming on a few different accounts, where can i purchase some affiliate accounts and such, what would be a best practice to avoid detection with, for example, 3 accounts

thanks!

EDIT: i want to provide an example scenario... lets say i have 3 twitch affiliate accounts ready to go, one of which is my main one that i enjoy actually streaming on. if i get necessary hours on each one, even if its just bullshit kind of streams like a constant "be right back" screen, could i say go right into ordering around 500 subs per account? thats my magic number as listed above. thanks