Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Bypass Arkrose FunCaptcha

by DarthGonk - 26 June, 2021 - 07:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (DarthGonk) - Unhide
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2021 - 05:09 AM by DarthGonk. Edited 1 time in total.)
I made a Blizzard account generator in selenium and it works properly. I want to add a way to bypass the FunCaptcha though. I currently am using a HTTP Get method with 2captcha, but they suck. Is there any other way to bypass it? Any recommendations?

UPDATE: Found a way.
This post is by a banned member (Meta) - Unhide
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 June, 2021 - 07:29 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
I made a Blizzard account generator in selenium and it works properly. I want to add a way to bypass the FunCaptcha though. I currently am using a HTTP Get method with 2captcha, but they suck. Is there any other way to bypass it? Any recommendations?

I have a bypass that works on some websites, like rockstar games. I cab try yours after 3 days cuz vacation. Discord in profile
Pro master#0001, Pro master#5732, undefined#9999 are NOT my discord. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram!
PM only for now. I have not been active much, and I do not sell or buy anything. Beware of impersonators.
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 June, 2021 - 07:56 AM)ProConfigMaker Wrote: Show More

I have a bypass that works on some websites, like rockstar games. I cab try yours after 3 days cuz vacation. Discord in profile

Added. Awesome thank you and I look forward to trying it out.
"Did you ever hear the success of Darth Gonk The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Gonk was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create things… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even save himself.  The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." - Darth Sidious (The real quote from Revenge of the Sith).
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
"Did you ever hear the success of Darth Gonk The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Gonk was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create things… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even save himself.  The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." - Darth Sidious (The real quote from Revenge of the Sith).
This post is by a banned member (savageshawn) - Unhide
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 August, 2021 - 04:47 PM)savageshawn Wrote: Show More

hey man can you share with me too the arkose bypass
i can pay you or if you willing to be friends and pass that
I'd be happy.

Message me on discord. DarthGonk#4444 plz let me know ur from cracked
This post is by a banned member (Meta) - Unhide
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 August, 2021 - 03:24 PM by Meta.)
(10 August, 2021 - 04:17 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More

I'd be happy.

LOL he replied to my comment when I said I have a bypass

I'd be happy.

Hi, it's patched, it was a vulnerability which is now patched. Pepe
Pro master#0001, Pro master#5732, undefined#9999 are NOT my discord. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram!
PM only for now. I have not been active much, and I do not sell or buy anything. Beware of impersonators.
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 August, 2021 - 03:24 PM)ProConfigMaker Wrote: Show More
(10 August, 2021 - 04:17 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
I'd be happy.

LOL he replied to my comment when I said I have a bypass

I'd be happy.

Hi, it's patched, it was a vulnerability which is now patched. Pepe

ooo my bad. I do have a bypass for selenium though with 2captcha.