Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I make you rich when you give me good LoL Combos Searching Partners Showing all post

by 4fe849fe98w7f4 - 05 September, 2019 - 07:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (4fe849fe98w7f4) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
^like the title says iam searching for new partners.

Requierments:

• Trusted
  • Not raped public gay shit iam going to test them throw my parameter of quality of a good lol combo
  • you have to send a 100 k test
  • you will get negotiable prices per list i will give you prices and you will decide ok or not
  • you have to delivery nearly daily combos and ONLY TO ME IF YOU SENDED ME DELTE IT
  • i will just buy bulky lines you will never hear from me 100 k give me i will say gimme 1 mil.
  • I will test your combos seriously each of your lines and will check if they are public or not
  • Btc is payment gateway
  • trusted trades like i send you sometimes first or you send me  sometimes first
  • AND YOU HAVE TO HOLD YOUR QUALITY AND THAT FOR A LONG TERM I DONT SEARCH FOR 1 WEEK
  • When your combo dont even get in 1 k 1 unverfied level 30 not banned then  your combo is bad i dont search for hit list of plebs

interested

add me Disc  KaynN0#6084
This post is by a banned member (iamgoodonyasuo12) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
oooooooof i make OB configs, wonder if u need that, i already made a udemy config with phone api, a grammarly config with the app api, some other configs.
This post is by a banned member (4fe849fe98w7f4) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 September, 2019 - 07:28 PM)iamgoodonyasuo12 Wrote: Show More
oooooooof i make OB configs, wonder if u need that, i already made a udemy config with phone api, a grammarly config with the app api, some other configs.

No sorry just combos