Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CS:GO Underdog Match Betting Service [STAFF VOUCHED]

by Xarayh - 08 July, 2019 - 11:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Martin) - Unhide
Martin  
Threads
5 Years of service
Yes but how accurate are your predictions? Anyone can make predictions and charge $10. Show some proof of how accurate your predictions are

This post is by a banned member (Martin) - Unhide
Martin  
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 July, 2019 - 12:39 PM by Martin.)
Xarayh
(08 July, 2019 - 11:13 AM)Gucci Wrote: Show More
Yes but how accurate are your predictions? Anyone can make predictions and charge $10. Show some proof of how accurate your predictions are

I mean, I've proven myself to a moderator before I'd say that's sufficient, I move between accounts and sites a ton and I honestly can't be fucked raking through bet records right now but might do it in a bit, some of the accounts I used I no longer have access to

You getting lucky with a call to a moderator is one thing and you selling calls for $10 is another thing. You have to prove the credibility you’re claiming. Don’t just say it, show us some pictures.

This post is by a banned member (Vassilios) - Unhide
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
[Image: q5YwTBL.jpg]
Vassilios' Vouch Review
ItemCS:GO Underdog Match Betting Service
Rating: ★★★★★

Greetings! 

A few months ago, Xarayh helped me with betting by telling me which teams he believes are going to win, around 80% of what he said came out true. I went from around $20 to around $120 in less than a week. Of course, you can never be too sure who's going to win or even trust betting services 100% of the times. I believe he has the knowledge though to predict potential and most probably the truthful outcome of the match. With the prices he is selling his services I am sure that you will at least make your money back and more.
[Image: 1724cf64e5e5b1b73c593976bf4643a6.png]