Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[CSGO] HOW TO PLAY THE MOST LEGIT

by fluffy1903 - 29 November, 2021 - 01:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (fluffy1903) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 November, 2021 - 03:01 AM by fluffy1903. Edited 11 times in total.)
It is impossible to "Never Get Banned"
Ban 2  
Away from that ironic disclaimer, lets get into advice.

If you want to actually adamantly look for places that you
"i DoNt WaNt tU g3t bAnn3D1!/?? HoW??!?!/1!?" You need to keep in mind that although there are "vac bypasses" and some ways to circumvent Overwatch, keeping yourself from it all is incredibly draining and requires a lot of consistency that would be harder than just learning to play the game normally. If you keep crying and want to keep trying to cheat without getting caught by anybody, including friends, overwatch and everything, just DONT CHEAT

STOP, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, EVEN IF YOU'RE UNDETECTED FOR YEARS
, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT SOME DAY UNLESS YOU'RE INCREDIBLY SMART.

But we can, no matter if you're using B-Aimware, gamesense or 5$ scam paste, make it as hidden as possible.

(just for people to know, i've used Aimware, Interium, RedEyeCheats, iCheat, Project Infinity, Onetap, Interwebz, Weebware)
(i personally use Interium right now, but my friend did give me an aimware 365day subscription)

I will be using Aimware for responses/if i need screenshots for configs, despite if it's bad or good, it's the most popular cheat so it will help the majority. Please don't peperee if i'm not using your favorite cheat.
CHEATS/SCAMS TO AVOID
AimJunkies
x22
iwantcheats
DarkAim
iCheat
420cheats
Project Infinity
RedEyeCheats
Unity
Novihacks
Insanitycheats
EZcheats
EZfrags
Singularity
Skycheats
Hexui
Abyss
Any Free Cheat
(you can reply with a question of a cheat you want to buy, in case if it might be a paste/scam/worse)

Creators To Avoid (bad past/known malicious person/scammer)
TabzWare
Bhop
Zadey
Fl1ck
99% of the YouTube community of cheaters

Decent legit cheats to get (no fanboying, im not ranking any of them)
Aimware
Inuria
Onetap
Neverlose
SpiritHack
Interium
Baimless
Interwebz
weebware
:weebsout:
  • Do your own research like damn, as much people say one cheat is better than the other, all of them has one downside or the other, you need to see which one suits you i can't explain this enough for anybody trying to get into cheating. This isn't sports, don't root for a cheat blindly, all cheats are scummy, they're CHEATS for christ sake, so don't be afraid to go for a disliked option if it works for you. This is a guide, not me screaming at you to blindly follow my advice, hell, use EZcheats, you will 1tap all the kids for sure pepeokay  
MUST NOT DO
wack
please for the love of god, don't publicize or openly talk about cheating outside of forums like this, especially on reddit rofl, people can easily find a way to either expose you, or worse if you're planning on closet cheating. cough cough zuhn/woke cough cough

Configs
(this is where everything gets wishy-washy between people)

so instead of me telling you "DONT USE BACKTRACKING UNLESS U DUMB" i'll just tell you before hand, it depends on the skill of the user, if you believe you're good enough to hide the cheat, then why are you here, just play normally
kek
backtracking is optional, but atleast keep it at a minimum, the most I do personally is 4ms, but usually keep it off

I never use silent aim, even for snipers, but you might want to idk

keep smoothing quite high for most case scenarios

use movement only on certain cheats, stuff like onetap and aimware gets a little muffled and has less options than others out there, making it easily seen as "scripts" from players

only turn on legit AA of any sort if you know for sure somebody on the other team is using it as well, if they aren't, there's no reason to have it on.

esp is completely optional at all turns, I turn it all off except local to make my hands look cuul, but if you are new to cheating, I recommend turning it on visible only or off.

If there's something I missed, or a mistake/dumb decision or generally wrong thing I did, feel free to tell me and I'll update it. I'm not going to give cfgs though, that's annoying, but I can answer any setting questions you want, and give more detailed advice. This is the first time I made a guide(and it shows) so don't expect this to be amazingly done lol.

I can already see people realizing how much of a
DancingClown  i am

time to go watch totally legit clips from totally legit youtubers
PepeCaught
This post is by a banned member (PYROBLASTER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fluffy1903) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 November, 2021 - 02:03 AM)PYROBLASTER Wrote: Show More
I was using from Interwebz and it was really legit gameplay, sometimes I was playing with rage settings but on deathmatch but legit settings on MM and got 0 bans.

+ vouch for interwebz and totally worth buying from them.

It's no iwantcheats though, now that's the best legit cheat.
This post is by a banned member (furinakamira1) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Im using osiris from 2019 version that i personally edit and used it on 3 acc, and yes rlly have to play it smart, im only using charm visible and sometime esp on if there's guy that using cheat on enemy team. for now it still working goodaf. in the end you just need a good shit that hidden it well and play it smart =w=