Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cache Issue

by Duncan Idaho - 10 February, 2020 - 04:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Duncan Idaho) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I've already mentioned this but never got a response so I'll mention it again. I'm currently unable to upload new avatars. Postbit wasn't working for the longest time either until I realized uploading from my machine was the issue. Now I'm wondering why I can't change avatars. The only avatar that works for me is the avatar stored in the cache.

Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
it took sometime for uploading the cache of that image.. it happened to me also when i was uploading avatar. i uploaded 1 avatar earlier.. it got uploaded but it shows after few hours.. so this might be some bug or maybe issue don't know
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 February, 2020 - 04:22 AM)BarryTheSpeedster Wrote: Show More
it took sometime for uploading the cache of that image.. it happened to me also when i was uploading avatar. i uploaded 1 avatar earlier.. it got uploaded but it shows after few hours.. so this might be some bug or maybe issue don't know

I didn't realize it would load after waiting a couple hours. If it takes longer, then it's not really a cache issue. It should show a notice saying that new avatars can take hours to appear.  thinking
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(11 February, 2020 - 04:30 AM)Duncan Idaho Wrote: Show More
(11 February, 2020 - 04:22 AM)BarryTheSpeedster Wrote: Show More

I didn't realize it would load after waiting a couple hours. If it takes longer, then it's not really a cache issue. It should show a notice saying that new avatars can take hours to appear.  thinking

maybe dont know dude.... admin can tell the exact thing....
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
Threads
4 Years of service
This is still an issue. My current avatar should be:
[Image: avatar.png]
[Image: Stylin-on-You.gif]

[Image: Leave-A-Like-Signature.png]
This post is by a banned member (J_S) - Unhide
J_S  
Premium Member
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 February, 2020 - 09:35 PM)Duncan Idaho Wrote: Show More

Avatar or postbit bg image ? In either case remove that image from usercp. Go back to your profile and check if that removed image is still there. If not upload a new one and recheck the profile page again.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2020 - 07:10 AM by Duncan Idaho.)
(14 February, 2020 - 09:40 PM)J_S Wrote: Show More
(14 February, 2020 - 09:35 PM)Duncan Idaho Wrote: Show More

Avatar or postbit bg image ? In either case remove that image from usercp. Go back to your profile and check if that removed image is still there. If not upload a new one and recheck the profile page again.

I've already tried this and left my avatar off for a week. Alas, it's still broken and using the old image. 9hrs and nothing. Officially a site issue. :pepo:

Edit: I was setting it to be transparent and not removing the avatar. Removing it actually worked for me. Thanks man. Pepelove
[Image: Stylin-on-You.gif]

[Image: Leave-A-Like-Signature.png]