Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Change Daily Credit Rewards

by RexVZ - 15 October, 2019 - 02:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (RexVZ) - Unhide
RexVZ  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 October, 2019 - 11:13 PM by RexVZ.)
I suggest that daily rewards are changed to not just track your posts in the last 24 hours, but rather your post/thread count since the last time you claimed a post/thread reward. The rewards would stay the same, but instead of having to make 7 threads in a single day, the threads could be spread out over a longer period of time. The reward could still be claimable up to once per day, but people that post high quality threads less frequently wouldn’t be losing out. I feel that the current system encourages people to spam low quality posts or repost from other forums in order to reach that 7 thread per day threshold. Another possible idea could be to be rewarded for X amount of threads that receive X amount of likes (let’s say, 10) so that high quality posts are rewarded whether or not they’re in quick succession. This would have the potential to weed out the acquisition of credits through low quality, unwanted threads. @floraiN

[Image: eee969beacc3013e48b59d9a5cb1ad80.png]
* I haven't actually ever claimed a credit reward, lol
This post is by a banned member (Dog) - Unhide
Dog  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
I BACK THE FUCK OUT OF THIS
This post is by a banned member (F4CKPROX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Emelie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TRBACCHUS) - Unhide
TRBACCHUS  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Improvement on this would be great, since i somehow doubt most members use the credits system for much of anything as it is now...