Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Christmas gifts

by notacop - 22 December, 2018 - 12:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (VoidPrince) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 December, 2018 - 12:38 PM)notacop Wrote: Show More
I'd bet that plenty of us are cracking Christmas gifts this year, would be cool to hear what sort of things people are gifting!

Accounts , just accounts  kek
Good Person :)
This post is by a banned member (fckbauer) - Unhide
fckbauer  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
i gave them spotify accounts. lol that should do the trick
[Image: 18103845.gif]

Leah Gotti is my personal B I T C H   <3 
This post is by a banned member (amysmith76905) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (harlet) - Unhide
harlet  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2020 - 01:19 PM by harlet.)
(28 December, 2018 - 01:05 PM)fckbauer Wrote: Show More
 i gave them spotify accounts. lol that should do the trick

I received gift cards with some hand written comments in there, a couple of books, a new bag, and a lot of chocolate. I don’t expect usually any expensive gifts, I am always happy, no matter what gift I was given. I like to celebrate holidays, more than receive gifts, heh. Also, I like to give joy and gifts to others. I love to watch them open gifts with a sparkle and tears in their eyes. I recently gave my sister a wonderful crafted gift basket from this service. https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ She was so happy, and so was I. Btw you can browse a cool range of gift baskets there for occasions like weddings, anniversaries, engagements, christmas and birthdays at this website. Maybe you will find the idea of the future gift for your loved ones.
This post is by a banned member (yourfriend007) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 December, 2020 - 07:49 PM by yourfriend007.)
Frankly speaking, this year I started to prepare gifts for my friends a month before Christmas. Honestly, I always leave these worries at the last moment and I don't find anything sensible in a hustle. That's why I made a selection of our photos and I ordered custom mugs for everyone from our company. Indeed, it was a perfect choice because the prices fro it are really democratic, but such a personalized gift will be a good memory for the years. I hope they appreciate this.
This post is by a banned member (tornadosboy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 February, 2021 - 10:07 PM by tornadosboy.)
(16 December, 2020 - 04:41 PM)yourfriend007 Wrote: Show More
Frankly speaking, this year I started to prepare gifts for my friends a month before Christmas. Honestly, I always leave these worries at the last moment and I don't find anything sensible in a hustle. That's why I made a selection of our photos and I ordered custom mugs for everyone from our company. Indeed, it was a perfect choice because the prices fro it are really democratic, but such a personalized gift will be a good memory for the years. I hope they appreciate this.
Indeed, such mugs are a good variant to make a gesture of attention. I also got some many times. Honestly, I'm tired of getting them, because it is a usual gift that and so you have and you do not have a particular need for additional mugs at home. Another thing is a personalized gift that was made especially for you. I was very surprised to get such one this Christmas. My colleagues gifted me a customized Bobblehead made on my part https://bestcustombobbleheads.com/collec...obbleheads. I really appreciated it a lot.
This post is by a banned member (colemanBro) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 February, 2021 - 05:53 PM)tornadosboy Wrote: Show More
(16 December, 2020 - 04:41 PM)yourfriend007 Wrote: Show More
Indeed, such mugs are a good variant to make a gesture of attention. I also got some many times. Honestly, I'm tired of getting them, because it is a usual gift that and so you have and you do not have a particular need for additional mugs at home. Another thing is a personalized gift that was made especially for you. I was very surprised to get such one this Christmas. My colleagues gifted me a customized Bobblehead made on my part https://bestcustombobbleheads.com/collec...obbleheads. I really appreciated it a lot.
Is this the cheapest option that we can find around?What’s about the quality?