Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Compendium of working Crypto making methods

by PulseWAV - 05 November, 2019 - 02:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (PulseWAV) - Unhide
PulseWAV  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2019 - 11:02 AM by PulseWAV. Edit Reason: Updated again )
*** Updated on 11/27/2019 ***

I've been working for about a month on some different crypto methods. Telegram bots, sites, miners, everything. I've actually invested in some of these, while others have scammed me. I've made this post to showcase what the results are, including proofs (if I can uniformly display them). I would appreciate it if people used any referral links that I share, but I also know this is the internet and it doesn't mean anything. Leechers will be reported. If anyone has requests to test a site or bot, let me know and I can look into them!

A witness to me using these bots would be @RexVZ , his discord blows up when I find stuff.

In order to use a lot of these, you'll first need crypto wallets (duh), I actually use 2; Blockchain and Freewallet.

The Working:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

The Scams:

*** I have given up trying Telegram bots. Every bot that I have personally tried over the last month or two have ended up in scams, with the exception of the "DogeClick" bots, which rely more on community anyway. Please stay away from Telegram bots, there are no miners, there are no investment firms, it's simply people out to make a quick buck and it works. I will not be adding any other Telegram bots on this thread. Any "Pending" bots have been moved to Scams. ***

*** Coinbase has "temporarily disabled" my account after I asked about a suspicious, unauthorized charge on my banking statement. I've contacted support but I would just like to point this out in the case that they have actually scammed me. Coinbase is/was a very legitimate site to purchase crypto from but this raises tons of red flags. I have $6 in btc in my Coinbase wallet that I have no access to. be wary. ***

*** Any Telegram bot that has V1, V2, V3, etc. is a scam. I would list them but there's so many of them. They put the versions because the last bots were reported as scams. ***

*** Any Telegram bot that claims to be an "Airdrop" is a scam. I've been banned from multiple ones and they all operate the same. You join the bot, getting a "bonus" amount of whatever crypto, and they ask you to invite people to get more. After you get a bunch of referrals and want to withdraw, they ask you to send X amount to a wallet to "verify", you won't see this money again. Don't fall for it. ***

Ifomoney.icu
One of those "look at ads to get money" schemes, this site "lost" a btc payment and then straight up went radio silent when I sent $10 to "quick verify", an obstacle preventing me from actually receiving my payment. I don't even need to provide proofs because my replies on their "reviews" tab are weeks apart and no one's replied to me.

Coin3x.cc :
Sketchy looking, and the claim to TRIPLE whatever you put in? Seems a bit too good to be true, and perhaps it was. I deposited, but haven't been paid out yet. It's similar to BitX.LTD, same deposit system and all.

Update from Pending to Scam: Still has not paid out anything, leading me to believe it is some kind of exit scam.
Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Telegram Bot - Saildoge Mining :
Initially scammed me out of 1000 Doge, I'm tempted to put this in the Scams section, but I haven't tried to pay out yet, so it's technically still pending. I could post a proof that I sent the upgrade funds, but the wallet that it wants me to send to changes every time I want to deposit.

Telegram Bot - SuperMining Bot :
This bot screams scam. The numbers make me suspicious as hell. I haven't been able to find out much online about it. It has it's own proofs but those transactions could be from anyone else. I have a balance of .01 BTC but I'm unable to withdraw until I deposit $30.. I don't want to risk that just yet. 

Telegram Bot - Bitcoin Farm
IDENTICAL to Robot Automatic, only difference is Seeds instead of Energy and Trees instead of Robots. No real reason this one should fail.
*Requested by @knightscript

Telegram Bot - Claim with Me
Investing and gaining interest on deposits? 
*Requested by @knightscript

Telegram Bot - ETH Clock
SUPER FUCKING SLOW ETH miner.

Telegram Bot - Robot Automatic :
This bot is a kind of Adventure Capitalist/Communist bot. You hire "robots" to generate energy, which then you convert into energy which, in turn, turns into gems that you use to cash out. 1000 payment gems turn into .001 BTC. I've been using this bot for about 3 weeks now, and I'm making a withdrawal every 2 1/2 days. 

Update from Working to Scam:
Unfortunately, I have to retire this bot to the Scams list because it requires you to deposit money in to get money back out. I have racked up almost 10000 gems and I am unable to withdraw. 

Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Telegram Bot - Steem Bot :
Some Airdrop bot? It seems to work solely on Referrals. I managed to get a ton, making my balance 1.4 ETH. I am unable to withdraw until the 27th, so it's more of a waiting game.

Update from Pending to Scam: Steem has banned me from their bot and their telegram conversations. This was after I had pointed out that the collaboration with WireX seems sketchy, as WireX was just reported as a scam and removed their group and closed the bot down. Very soon after, like immediately after, they removed me from the group and now I am unable to check my balance on the Steem bot. 

Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Telegram Bot - WireX
Unable to even use the bot anymore, as its creators and admins were found to be scammers.

Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Telegram Bot - Augur Bot
Exactly the same as Steem. After being called out for being scammers, I was promptly banned and removed from using the bot.

Telegram Bot - Earn Money Online 
Not too sure what the purpose of this bot really is yet. I think its solely refs? I've got 25 refs so far and have "made" $5 so we will see.

Update from Pending to Scam: Unable to withdraw any money that I "earned". It doesn't ask for money, it simply doesn't pay out.

Telegram Bot - Coinbase 0fficial
Obviously, Coinbase would not have a telegram account that gives away btc. I had this bot for a few hours when it gave me .999 BTC but wanted a fee of .001 to receive it. This is obviously a scam.

BitX.LTD :
This site HAS paid out 25% extra of whatever I put in, which means it works right? Well the recent deposit has yet to send at all. It takes whatever you deposit and keeps it 24 hours, and then sends it back with an extra 25%.

Update from Pending to Scam: The site still hasn't paid out, I feel it was an exit scam, as they advertised a special where the minimum deposit was upped to .02 BTC and you could make 1 whole coin from it. This special was suppose to end on the 4th, but it is still available and still active on the 9th (the day I write this). 

Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

DogeStar.fun :
Dogestar is a simple Doge miner. Enter your Dogecoin wallet and it mines online! I have deposited 400 doge, and the site has paid me out 80 to this date. 

Update from Working to Scam: Ponzi scam, exit scam. Site no longer up and the telegram support was deleted.

Proofs:
Show ContentSpoiler:

The Pending

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

And that is what I have gathered so far. I know there are a lot more, and I'm looking for the best ones. If the bots in Pending end up scamming me, then I'll update this list.
[Image: Ew9zf.png]
This post is by a banned member (knightscript) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I thank you for your effort, and I will gladly use your referral links, it doesn't cost me anything, and if it would then its only fair that the person that helps me out should get something in return :) I will try these methods and I will come back with my opinion and my review as well :) Once again, thanks for your time and effort!
PulseWAV  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I do appreciate it! While I know it's not a super large list, I do want to keep updating it.
This post is by a banned member (knightscript) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2019 - 03:09 AM by knightscript.)
Have you tried this other telegram bot that's called "Bitcoin farm"? This is the link if you want to give it a try: http://t.me/mining_btc_farm_bot Ref: ( http://t.me/mining_btc_farm_bot?start=901584383 ). I have not been able to make enough gems to withdraw, but seems legit since it was listed on a site that also listed the telegram bot you did,

This is another bot that I found, http://t.me/claim_bitcoin_with_me_vs_bot which also seems legit, if you want to try them out and add them to your list, as I said I haven't been able to invest on them but when I do I will update this or reply again with the results and proof :)

Edit: I am wondering, how do these people fund this telegram bots? the "game" ones, it makes no sense to me
PulseWAV  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2019 - 03:24 AM by PulseWAV.)
(05 November, 2019 - 03:04 AM)knightscript Wrote: Show More
Have you tried this other telegram bot that's called "Bitcoin farm"? This is the link if you want to give it a try: http://t.me/mining_btc_farm_bot Ref: ( http://t.me/mining_btc_farm_bot?start=901584383 ). I have not been able to make enough gems to withdraw, but seems legit since it was listed on a site that also listed the telegram bot you did,

This is another bot that I found, http://t.me/claim_bitcoin_with_me_vs_bot which also seems legit, if you want to try them out and add them to your list, as I said I haven't been able to invest on them but when I do I will update this or reply again with the results and proof :)

I'll look into them. There's no guarantees that I'll be able to invest.

Quick edit: the Claim with me bot may be affiliated with SuperMining Bot, as they share the same pic.

Event quicker Edit: The game bots are funded by deposits/donators. The gimmick behind it is: when you deposit into the game, you get Available gems/seeds, but can't transfer those back out of the game. The ratio that you get "payment" gems/seeds is a 70/30 split (in the case of Robots), and so if you make 1 million energy and break it into 1000 gems, youll only get 300 payment gems, meaning you'll need to do it at least 3 more times before you can even cash out.
This post is by a banned member (RexVZ) - Unhide
RexVZ  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Legitimate & HQ 10/10

DISCORD ON MY PROFILE
BEST PLACE TO REACH ME IS C.TO
I'M  NOT  CURRENTLY  SELLING

Thank you for upgrading me @floraiN Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (aspire00) - Unhide
aspire00  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Thanks for your effort to share this with us. Very helpful !
This post is by a banned member (Lamz33) - Unhide
Lamz33  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I appreciate u taking ur time to make this for us for freee