Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Conspiracy - Covid-19

by pmb824 - 04 April, 2020 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Yes and no.
In my opinion it's nowadays always important to be suspicious over things like Covid-19 and to not just believe everything you are being told by the media and politics.
Today's society is corrupt and greedy, which we can easily see by having a look at some country's politics, and therefore it's not even that unrealistic that the virus was perhabs created by humans for
1. either the pharmaceutical industry to earn Millions if not Billions by creating an antidote shortly after everyone has become paranoid and started panicking over the virus (you can expect people to do everything for power and money);
2. or the politics to etablish more control over the people by restricting their freedom and telling them what do to and what not to do, which they will of course consent to.
If I remember correctly, there's discussion going on in some place(s) on this planet where they think of permanently getting rid of cash "to fight the spread of Covid-19".
That would mean that people could only pay with card, which is traceable for bank and government to see what, when and where someone purchased something for how much & more, which would basically mean getting rid of privacy and freedom if you were forced to pay with card everytime, which is something some countries actually aim for.
On the other hand of course it could in fact just be a legitimate virus which spread was caused by Chinese people eating fucking bats.
Corona viruses aren't anything supernatural; in fact we've already had a Corona virus pandemic in the past which was called 'SARS', and if I'm not wrong right now, we encounter new Corona viruses every year, because a virus mutates/changes itself to get past our immune systems, which then result in things like flu.
This post is by a banned member (RoxieCotton) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
A few things to consider, what would someone gain from any misinformation here. I refuse to assert anything I don't have facts to so I tend to be very point of fact. From a 100% open mindset this is really the only facts you can go by.

*affected worldwide        -     This event is affecting the whole world
*Involves media and military       -     This event has deployed all media tools and military forces in some capacity. 
*Information is poisoned on all platforms       -      The information we are getting is wrong or at least tampered with
*Public perception and regulation are changing     -      People on a worldwide level are asking for things they never would of asked for before.

To decode this a bit... That does not say ANYTHING is false or a lie, it only states the facts that we are starting with. The next few questions would go into what sort of outcomes can be expected given the current circumstances... Working backwards that way is how I tend to investigate information like that.

5g Theory has some weight to it, there is a lot data that is way to close.
I am you - You are me - They are us
This post is by a banned member (carlosmoreno) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
There are always theory of conspiracy, some said the man have not visited the moon yet, others said John Lenon was murdered by the CIA. Certainly we would never know the real origin of this virus, man made or not, front my view, the clear scenario is the information that each country provides, and honestly I really doubt China doesn't have new COVID-19 cases, they are trying to sell themselves to the world as perfect and confident nation.
“People don’t like to think, if one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.”
This post is by a banned member (eggfried) - Unhide
eggfried  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
There are labs all over the world independently sequencing the viral genome and comparing it with known genomes. For that reason, I think the idea that the coronavirus evolved from the bat variant is most likely true.

As for human manipulation of a virus' genome to make it able to infect humans, even the most eloquent use of Crispr-cas9, leaving no trace of the transformation, would still leave an obvious signature (in that manipulation of receptor proteins etc must be based on something found before in another virus, this would be flagged with the genome sequencing).

Might be a bit of an in-depth answer, and admittedly no-one knows everything, but i don't see how anyone could engineer this, and I think it would be fairly obvious it had been, if that was the case.

People are rightly sceptical of things, and conspiracy theories naturally come around. I just don't think that DNA can lie in this day and age.
This post is by a banned member (ilmamba88) - Unhide
ilmamba88  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
NOPE. but i'm pretty sure we deserve this!
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it..."