Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CyberAIO 3.5.3.3 Cracked

by SioVer - 28 November, 2018 - 07:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (SioVer) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hassax) - Unhide
hassax  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
thanks allot man
This post is by a banned member (takedownman) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 December, 2018 - 07:45 PM)SioVer Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2018 - 07:41 PM)takedownman Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2018 - 08:52 AM)SioVer Wrote: Show More
reported  Pepi
wha- WHY???  Pepe  come on man i have had a shitty christmas and no wifi for 5 days WHY?!

what is CyberAIO anyways RIP

YEAH hat is it dude i have no idea what it is???

I dont even leech on here like why do you mods have to fucking ban me EVERY time I do anything on this website?? I dont mean any harm and I even try posting my own hits. Why is it that I put my selly in chat then I get banned but you can use it in your signature and nothing happens? Just because you are VIP? Why are you guys doing this to me?
Cheap & Reliable Accounts Here!
https://sellix.io/Takedownman
This post is by a banned member (takedownman) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 December, 2018 - 08:03 PM)SioVer Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2018 - 07:49 PM)takedownman Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2018 - 07:45 PM)SioVer Wrote: Show More
what is CyberAIO anyways RIP

YEAH hat is it dude i have no idea what it is???

I dont even leech on here like why do you mods have to fucking ban me EVERY time I do anything on this website?? I dont mean any harm and I even try posting my own hits. Why is it that I put my selly in chat then I get banned but you can use it in your signature and nothing happens? Just because you are VIP? Why are you guys doing this to me?

1.  kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
2. I'm not a mod.
3. If you don't know what is something , please just ask in sb or pm me . If you reply and ask what is the program people will think you're a leecher even if you're not.
4. If you put your selly in signature, but there are rules for sb : No trading/selling/buying . In signature is allowed (Idk why but it is).
5. I'm not VIP  :pupper:  . I would love 2  :pepo:   (Just an upgraded user in the lowest plan you can upgrade).
6. I'm not doing anything to u , just reporting things/persons that I think are to get banned .(My opinion)
7. ARE YOU MULTI-ACCOUNTING   with this acc ??!?!?!?!?!?  Pepi Pepi You know its forbidden  :pepegun: 
RIP
lol no man im not multi accounting I just dont wanna get banned dude. Also, this same thing happened to me on Nulled and I did my ABSOLUTE BEST to make sure I didnt leech but ohhh look at that. Banned by SelenaGomez.
Cheap & Reliable Accounts Here!
https://sellix.io/Takedownman
This post is by a banned member (nanarocxie) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey man do you know if the add task works for this version? I've tried a previous one but could not get it to add task making the program useless.
This post is by a banned member (TBTnT) - Unhide
TBTnT  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Anyone successfully cop with the bot so far?