Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GameMaker 8.1 Pro Full Version + other cool assets!

by throwthisaway - 21 December, 2020 - 11:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (throwthisaway) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2020 - 11:51 AM by throwthisaway.)
Hello! I present you my ancient GameMaker 8.1 Pro cracked that I used for numerous years in the past!

I found this on an old hard drive so I wanted to share it.

It works right out of the box. You don't need to apply any cracks or do anything special. Directly open Game_Maker.exe and it should work. Exercise the usual precautions you would get when handling cracked executables! Do you what you need to do and disable your antivirus software if you have any.

This package includes:
  1. GameMaker 8.1 Pro already cracked
  2. 4 included applications that come with GameMaker 8.1 Pro (Creative Painter, Gradient Filler, IconWorks, and Lights Effects)
  3. A huge collection of sprites, backgrounds, sounds, and scripts I have downloaded over the years or made for personal use
  4. A load of game maker projects for games that I have made or games made by others who released their game's source code Be aware that some of the game projects in the source folder have licensing. Be mindful with what you do with those.
I do know that GameMaker Studio 2 is the current version, but I don't have have the technical knowledge to crack it.  Pepe

Proof:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Get the download link here:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (Teddy1996) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (wwetewgedbsdbfd) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
oh wow thanks for sharing
This post is by a banned member (cbander) - Unhide
cbander  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
been looking for this
This post is by a banned member (aprxl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (tiago_gazzola) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thank you for shering, will try it now. Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Nikolai5592) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
thank you, been looking for a while for this version
This post is by a banned member (DindinSabortiririca) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 December, 2020 - 11:35 AM)throwthisaway Wrote: Show More
Hello! I present you my ancient GameMaker 8.1 Pro cracked that I used for numerous years in the past!

I found this on an old hard drive so I wanted to share it.

It works right out of the box. You don't need to apply any cracks or do anything special. Directly open Game_Maker.exe and it should work. Exercise the usual precautions you would get when handling cracked executables! Do you what you need to do and disable your antivirus software if you have any.

This package includes:
  1. GameMaker 8.1 Pro already cracked
  2. 4 included applications that come with GameMaker 8.1 Pro (Creative Painter, Gradient Filler, IconWorks, and Lights Effects)
  3. A huge collection of sprites, backgrounds, sounds, and scripts I have downloaded over the years or made for personal use
  4. A load of game maker projects for games that I have made or games made by others who released their game's source code Be aware that some of the game projects in the source folder have licensing. Be mindful with what you do with those.
I do know that GameMaker Studio 2 is the current version, but I don't have have the technical knowledge to crack it.  Pepe

Proof:
wow thx bro