Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ON1 Sky Swap AI PRO 2023.1 17.1.1.13629

by iot1337 - 16 March, 2023 - 09:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (iot1337) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2023 - 05:15 AM by iot1337.)
Hey, it's deluxo back with this:

Likes and positive rep are always appreciated and help me get more premium cracks out there. 
I also take requests for free, I'm not very good at coding but I can get you premium cracks and combos for free. just dm me on here!
I will create a post so everyone can have it however you will be tagged in the post so you see it first. I only ask that once you get the request leave me some positive rep and like the post.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

some information on the program:
Sky Swap AI makes replacing or enhancing a dull sky a breeze. It detects the sky in your photo and creates a gorgeous mask automatically. Simply select from one of the 231 included skies or import your own. 125 of the built-in skies are sourced from OcuDrone, a leading provider of ultra-high resolution aerial images. Sky Swap AI combines machine learning with amazing curated skies to eliminate the need for complex masks and layers normally required in other editing apps.

Automatic Sky Replacement
AI automatically detects the sky and creates a high-quality mask to blend in with a new sky.

125 Built-in Skies by OcuDrone
Amazingly beautiful 8K UHD images with smooth horizon lines for easy and natural transition blending.

Use Your Skies
Have amazing skies? You can import them into Sky Swap AI and use them automatically.

Easily Adjusted
The mask generated by Sky Swap AI is easily adjusted to allow you to blend into an existing sky or completely replace it.

Flip or Rotate Sky
You can also adjust the horizon and rotation of the sky. Even flip it to match the direction of light.

Natural Results
Sometimes you don't want to replace a sky completely; you want to blend in some additional clouds, for example. Sky Swap AI gives you everything you need to blend a new sky realistically with an existing one.

Plugin to Your Workflow
Bring the power of Sky Swap AI into your workflow. Whether you work in Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom Classic, Capture One, Affinity Photo, Corel Paintshop Pro, and Apple Photos; you have seamless access to it.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2663...eaf2e25808

This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (Anexy1337S) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
iot1337