Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Trikker v1.5.88

by bluebits - 15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (bluebits) - Unhide
bluebits  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 10 April, 2024 - 11:16 PM by bluebits. Edited 4 times in total.)
Trikker v1.5.88
https://www.bluebits.be/trikker.html

This is currently the latest version of Trikker. I cracked this program ages ago for personal use, but after seeing interest in it on this forum I'm glad to share. It took a lot of work so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sharing it for people who need to make a one off electrical drawing, if you use it professionally please buy the program to support its development. Please let me know if you find any issues, the program is riddled with security checks so I might have missed something. Good luck with your eendraadschema's!

The modifications I made:
  • Removed license checks, anti-debugging code, time bombs, file signature checks
  • Disabled network connectivity, but it's still a good idea to firewall the app just in case
  • Repacked cracked files back into original installer for easy installation
  • Removed teamviewer from installer to reduce size by 2.5x

Known issues:
  • Doesn't work on 32-bit systems, only 64-bit. I just didn't bother to crack the 32-bit library. If you want this, I might put in the work.
  • Settings "OK" button can't be clicked, but settings are saved automatically. I'm looking into it.
The developer is actively taking down links. Please try all of those below, if none work anymore PM me and I'll upload to more places.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as working 8 times this month. (8 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (GigaTexel) - Unhide
GigaTexel  
Registered
Threads
Thanks. I managed to crack it too, but by altering stuff at runtime. I didn't have the patience to disable all protection measures :-)
This post is by a banned member (OpenWeapon) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
omg I waited so long for this, thank you so much
This post is by a banned member (FRACAM) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (velted86) - Unhide
velted86  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bluebits,

Thank you very very much to share this with us.
I need this program for personal use to draw my home electrical drawings
This post is by a banned member (bluebits) - Unhide
bluebits  
Registered
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 05:54 PM)GigaTexel Wrote: Show More
Thanks. I managed to crack it too, but by altering stuff at runtime. I didn't have the patience to disable all protection measures :-)

That's what I would have done too if the crack was solely for myself. I initially cracked the program for a relative, so I had to make sure it was easy to install and would keep on working. Kurt really tried to protect his software. Disguising the various security checks as ordinary functions, and at the same time making it look so easy. It took a ton of patches in different places to create this crack, and I'm not completely sure I got everything.
This post is by a banned member (x0fr0t) - Unhide
x0fr0t  
Registered
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More

Thanks a lot, I really wanted to test this program and see the full features !
This post is by a banned member (Tharanei) - Unhide
Tharanei  
Registered
Threads
(15 February, 2024 - 01:12 PM)bluebits Wrote: Show More
Trikker v1.5.88
https://www.bluebits.be/trikker.html

This is currently the latest version of Trikker. I cracked this program ages ago for personal use, but after seeing interest in it on this forum I'm glad to share. It took a lot of work so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sharing it for people who need to make a one off electrical drawing, if you use it professionally please buy the program to support its development. Please let me know if you find any issues, the program is riddled with security checks so I might have missed something. Good luck with your eendraadschema's!

The modifications I made:
  • Removed license checks, anti-debugging code, time bombs, file signature checks
  • Disabled network connectivity, but it's still a good idea to firewall the app just in case
  • Repacked cracked files back into original installer for easy installation
  • Removed teamviewer from installer to reduce size by 2.5x

Known issues:
  • Doesn't work on 32-bit systems, only 64-bit. I just didn't bother to crack the 32-bit library. If you want this, I might put in the work.

Thank you dear sir !