Dear members,

there have been multiple changes made during the last couple of hours and days. I'll try to cover those as detailed as possible in this thread.

Staff Team

As some of you noticed we have recruited 3 new trial mods as we weren't able to keep up with the number of reports anymore. The forum still keeps growing, so does the amount of reports. I'm aware there wasn't a public application time and there is not going to be one.
I've decided to give @RaizenX and @God a chane to work as a Trial Moderator. Furthermore I came to the decision to recruite one more Administrator for the time @Jocker is away. In the news thread he already mentioned that I'm planning to retire and I will remain inactive for most of the time. There is an exception for technical issues and new features, which will be still covered by me.

@pop and @Perileos will work together as an Admin-Team to cover all your needs, answer your questions and to manage our new staff team. Jeff has been a part here already, so I don't think he needs any further introducement. He will be a temporary solution until Jocker comes back. This has been talked through together and I believe we are set pretty well for the upcoming tasks.

@Vassillios requested to be demoted to focus on his reallife. All the best and thanks for your effort!

New Usergroup + Removal of Active Member

Some of you have seen the recent addition of a new usergroup called "Heaven". So what is this magical group about and most importantly: how the fuck do I get it?!

Here are the requirements for this usergroup, which comes with a very unique style.
  •  4.000 Likes
  •  Purchased Supreme Upgrade
  •  Received 20 Vouches
  •  At least 6 months registered
In order to get Heaven added to your usergroups message one of our admins.

Active Member has been removed as a usergroup, the requirements for Contributor have been decreased to 400.
In addition we also removed the Rank Applications Sub-Forum due to an update that contains automatical promotions based on likes for each rank. (Contributor and Godlike)
This system is not live yet as we still have to fix minor issues, I expect it'll be available somewhen around next week. In the meantime have some patience with rank promotions.

During the couple of next days we are also promoting our first Section Moderator to clean up some sections which are extremely messy. Stay stuned for those.

New Features

There are some new features already in work and some have already been implemented. Here is a short list of new things that have been added lately

- New UserCP Activity Charts
- pastr.io blocks cashlinks from a database now (therefore also in cracked.to)
- Added time indicator when searching for posts/threads
- RPS has been added back

A few upcoming features

- Auto bump threads
- Displaying items globally (as well in the shoutbox)
- Alert Notification if a mod took action with one of your reports (warn, ban or delete)
- Automatic Escrow System for Marketplace Trades (End of the year)
- and some more stuff

Thanks to everyone that keeps supporting the forum, we also just hit 100.000 Threads today. A magical number for our community.

Now keep enjoying your summer and spend some quality time.

Best,
floraiN
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]