Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cross Forum Scam Report

by WindexBoi - 10 July, 2020 - 09:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (CYBER0) - Unhide
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 10:07 AM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
"that don uses"
interestingly and ironically enough in dons book. He uses them wrong and gets invalid and non-injectable results. It's hilarious. Please go try out how he uses his index with numeric. It's completely false, he doesn't even understand it's purpose. Did he steal it for smt? IDK. But the reselling public info and FUCKING IT UP. is certainly a horrible look. Then we can also continue with the "how he uses". If he can't dork, should look at the free tutorials and doesn't even do it to test results. Why is he teaching it?

Even if it makes no sense to you, people get High Quality results using numeric and index dorks because numeric randomizes the results and shows parts that are private. index.php?593= is not meant to find parameters with "593" it is only meant to randomzie the dork, hence why there is no Double Quotes otherwise that would yield no results, right?  Wooow
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Don's methods arent meant to be used individually, it teaches you the fundamentals and teaches you methods that are modded, and when you combine with eachother creates legendary results.

Let's take an example, shall we?
Code:
index.php?395= "you have an error in your"

First page of Google This dork is Syntax + Numeric Indexed dorks combined to create amazing results.
[Image: ac41db0f3c0500b88ff9873bac4d3ab8.png]
[Image: 4c84d1b448e2ad67b71ac76981d00deb.png]
[Image: 9cdd683cffcf17e6c4b7da159eae0772.png]
[Image: 833f1ca1bd57e9b038fa960ba5cc19d0.png]
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 July, 2020 - 10:15 AM by WindexBoi.)
To conclude me having time to prove you're wrong. Please look back at everything you've said. How it's now lead to a dead end and that it's more than enough evidence for Admins. Considering your community doxxed, as responsible owners as who you are. You can always put them front and forward to pay for their consequences as I have optionally done so with the leaking and termination of my access. To of which have u tell Skull Cyber that you paid a pro doxxer to well. Dox me. Leading to this whole thread. I'm gonna go enjoy my evening. Writing a book and posting most of it for free in the following weeks. Which includes how to use "Don's" methods correctly. I'm sorry but I can't believe he found them when he puts that in the book then I can google it from 2010. Lmao. Please, I've already discredited the entire of the first book except for the part about making your own dork types (which is a given) and programs you shared for free without the rights to for over 2 years behind your friends back. (DORKY DORKER) I can get proof but by the time you see this you will delete and make my claim invalid. Please reconsider who you're working with Cyber. You have skills. Don't let a monetized leecher take that away from you.

Before i post. Proof Don does stuff behind peoples backs: https://i.imgur.com/3V1Rhxh.png

Thanks for playing cat and mouse. Was fun to make proof evident by yourself don didn't find these methods himself. I appreciate the support in this thread. I needed it. Was a hard one

I just refreshed. That numeric dork got no numeric results for param. False usage. Try again. Also "putting stuff together" is the best you got? How do you think people learn
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 10:14 AM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
To conclude me having time to prove you're wrong. Please look back at everything you've said. How it's now lead to a dead end and that it's more than enough evidence for Admins. Considering your community doxxed, as responsible owners as who you are. You can always put them front and forward to pay for their consequences as I have optionally done so with the leaking and termination of my access. To of which have u tell Skull Cyber that you paid a pro doxxer to well. Dox me. Leading to this whole thread. I'm gonna go enjoy my evening. Writing a book and posting most of it for free in the following weeks. Which includes how to use "Don's" methods correctly. I'm sorry but I can't believe he found them when he puts that in the book then I can google it from 2010. Lmao. Please, I've already discredited the entire of the first book except for the part about making your own dork types (which is a given) and programs you shared for free without the rights to for over 2 years behind your friends back. (DORKY DORKER) I can get proof but by the time you see this you will delete and make my claim invalid. Please reconsider who you're working with Cyber. You have skills. Don't let a monetized leecher take that away from you.

Before i post. Proof Don does stuff behind peoples backs: https://i.imgur.com/3V1Rhxh.png

Thanks for playing cat and mouse. Was fun to make proof evident by yourself don didn't find these methods himself. I appreciate the support in this thread. I needed it. Was a hard one

I just refreshed. That numeric dork got no numeric results for param. False usage. Try again. Also "putting stuff together" is the best you got? How do you think people learn

It is not my fault nor don's fault that the community doxxed you.
Don was asleep and didn't even know anything that was going on,

You saying if someone posted "cp" in my server and i was asleep it is my fault?!
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 July, 2020 - 10:24 AM by CYBER0.)
(10 July, 2020 - 10:14 AM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More

I never hired a pro doxxer. I had to get informatoion when I was interrogating Skull Cyber.
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
because you're illiterate. i said put those members up to be punished by the board (cracked.to admins or above)
https://gyazo.com/19f5f26eb0610367a7632856e39e6893 index of and index arent the same. U should tell don that :)

https://gyazo.com/637ccbb00de3ee7d1cc53ec2f13248ea HIGH QUALITY PARAMS, i challenge u all to find 100 urls with that param that u dont own in the url. Legit it's impossible
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
CYBER0  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 July, 2020 - 10:25 AM)TheWhiteboardAlts Wrote: Show More
because you're illiterate. i said put those members up to be punished by the board (cracked.to admins or above)
https://gyazo.com/19f5f26eb0610367a7632856e39e6893 index of and index arent the same. U should tell don that :)

https://gyazo.com/637ccbb00de3ee7d1cc53ec2f13248ea HIGH QUALITY PARAMS, i challenge u all to find 100 urls with that param that u dont own in the url. Legit it's impossible

If I read it correctly, it said Keywords Not Parameters?!?!?
This post is by a banned member (skullcyber) - Unhide