Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Crypto in the United States

by Snaggles - 14 July, 2019 - 05:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Snaggles) - Unhide
Snaggles  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Funny enough, I was looking through the internet. With the recent fluctuations in pricing, I lost about $130 in Ethereum within six days. Not a great turn out, but now it would appear that cryptocurrency is becoming a topic of interest in the world. As such, looking in to the news, would anyone reckon the prices will go up or down? I see this as a form of validation, but it is definitely a good point to look at. The government may start imposing sanctions on trading companies, if they can't control users specifically. Article further published here with their findings on saying crypto assets are based on "thin air." That really got me good. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambro...af2ec32db2
Like what you see? Drop a like, please don't be a typical leecher who gets reported or banned.
This post is by a banned member (shutterisland23) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2019 - 02:16 AM by shutterisland23.)
You could argue the valuations are based off thin air. That's something Warren Buffett, one of the best investment analysts in the world, would say about Bitcoin. Investments are valued based off their current equity and expected future earnings. Bitcoin has neither, so Bitcoin is worth only what someone else is willing to pay for it.