Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

DESPERATE need a quick way to make $1000

by NuckNation - 20 May, 2020 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (NuckNation) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
So, I have fucked up big time with the law and my parents. I have to pay 400 to the state and 600 to my parents for insurance costs for the next 2 years, I am 16 now and have around a month to pay. ANY suggestions would be helpful! I have a car but my license is suspended for 2 more weeks (Please put down ways to make money that involve driving because I could try it in 2 weeks).
We on some real B R O K E boy hours  pepeokay [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hmm try blackhat methods PepeGlad
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (JacobHQ) - Unhide
JacobHQ  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
drive to bank and rob it
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 May, 2020 - 05:25 PM)TorMarket Wrote: Show More
Nigga unless you are selling drugs or have a good job you wont get 1k in a month (unless you become a sick nasty cracker) gl.

I am starting a business to sell Weed, Carts, LSD, etc. already thought of and in the works!
This post is by a banned member (MovistarSucks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
You are not gonna liek it, but sucking D pays well KSZ
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 May, 2020 - 05:38 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
You are not gonna liek it, but sucking D pays well KSZ

?? [Image: ughpepe.png] as long as i got socks on it isnt gay right?  :pepo:
This post is by a banned member (Pexxu3) - Unhide
Pexxu3  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 May, 2020 - 05:48 PM by Pexxu3.)
(20 May, 2020 - 05:24 PM)NuckNation Wrote: Show More
So, I have fucked up big time with the law and my parents. I have to pay 400 to the state and 600 to my parents for insurance costs for the next 2 years, I am 16 now and have around a month to pay. ANY suggestions would be helpful! I have a car but my license is suspended for 2 more weeks (Please put down ways to make money that involve driving because I could try it in 2 weeks).
Not a smart thing but try to get weed for 200$ and sell smaller amounts where you will make money (even better if you dont dmoke) Weed because law isnt so hard on ti

Or rob some store which i did and got in alot of trouble?
Funny thing is if you rob 2 places and ots your first crime you dont even get punished i mean i got only 80 hours pf community work cleaning horse shit
This post is by a banned member (Artisan) - Unhide
Artisan  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2020 - 09:50 PM by Artisan.)
(20 May, 2020 - 05:24 PM)NuckNation Wrote: Show More

Sorry to hear about your situation. Indeed making money legally is tough but you should hang in there and try to do jobs to reach the target of 1000$ as much as you can. If needed do 2 jobs rather then making money illegally as you might end up getting caught again and increasing the fine of 400 to the state to more crazy figures.

If required seek help from your parents. I am sure your parents will appreciate you for making the gesture and in time you will be able to return them the funds for supporting you at bad times.

In short I strongly suggest not to get involved in further illegal activity to make money and do you best to make funds on the side by selling products and services beside working in a job. I know this path is tough but it will make you stronger and better for future. All the best wishes.
[Image: UcxjKVw.gif]
Discord: artisan0488