Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Datatouch has bad support

by FR13ND5 - 19 July, 2021 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DataTouch reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
whats the fat mans discord
thank you for everything
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Datatouch if you ask normally, I will give it to you. I don't insult you anywhere.
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
this guy wants a replacement because he doesn't want to call on the phone, anyone can do this even with google voice. i haven't seen a complaint for amazon.
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2021 - 12:10 PM by FR13ND5.)
I want refund for airbnb you replaced about 8 times and didnt work single time, I have called amazon 5 times and 5 times I have failed, the second method didnt work as well

and I don't want replacement I want refund because I don't have all day to test if it works and get replacements, when something says 100% I want to get it on first try
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
You're one of the only people not hitting with amazon, I'm not buying your fake story "For amazon they say it's 100% bypass, you have to call support to get it done but it's not possible to do for people with accent", then you said that you called 5 times and it wouldn't work for you. You're switching stories and trying to do everything possible to get a refund, you're the worst.
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2021 - 02:29 PM by FR13ND5.)
Where exactly did I switch the story? I am saying from beginning that it doesn't work, it's long time known public method, those don't work

Nice move giving negative rep, sooner or later you will get banned for your scummy business

If I check reviews on your store for amazon more people have this problem, yet you claim 'i haven't seen a complaint for amazon'
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
You're literally cherry picking out reviews, you won't be refunded as you haven't shown proof of you calling. I do this myself and it works fine with no issues, you're looking for any excuse to get back your money. You won't be refunded for amazon, as it's an issue on your end with ineffectiveness while performing the method. As for AirBnB, we can get in contact and get a replacement sorted. Out of the (xx,xxx) of orders I had in the past few months I've only had you made a scam report and another bozo. Find another way to make money
thank you for everything