Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Datatouch misguided me with his service and not willing to provide any help!

by plat - 10 June, 2020 - 06:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (plat) - Unhide
plat  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers profile link:https://cracked.to/DataTouch
Sales Thread:https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-DataTo...-%E2%AD%90
Amount scammed:$15
Screenshots of communication:https://gyazo.com/7f503b943795ee073cfaacd454003b7d This is them being unprofessional, i don't have any more because I left the server.
Additional information:
Hey everyone! This is my first time creating a deal dispute so i will try my best to provide everything needed. To start this off, i'm definitely not satisfied with this service. Staff and users are very rude in the server, not professional whatsoever. i asked for help nicely and everyone started going aggressive on me for no reason then i lost it. As you can see in his thread: https://gyazo.com/e3c65e6f2b677020a5a807f4d2990613 . He claims that "we are always here to answer your questions and give support". So I thought he was able to help me with the cracking part but they told me that they can only help me with the service, which is the clouds for cracking. I believe that i have gotten misguided because in the screenshot i provided, he claims that he can give support and always here to answer your questions and they didn't help me with one thing. All he said was it's your fault buying this without knowing how to crack, etc. EVEN THOUGH in his thread it says that he can support buyers.

I would like a full refund because i'm not satisfied with this service at all, very unprofessional people like i said, staff asking me "how much money i make" , etc. All of that can be seen here: https://gyazo.com/7f503b943795ee073cfaacd454003b7d

All I'm trying to say is that he misguided me claiming that he can answer my questions and help out but he didn't help out with anything, he just told me that i need to know what i'm doing, etc.

Thank you for reading and looking for some answers.

Crypto address for a refund:bc1qj74vxgdvlfmhm0c2lrv08cp04h2hn0dx3en0md
plat  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2020 - 07:46 PM by plat.)
I actually never asked for tutorials, i mainly wanted tools. And yes it was misguiding, nothing will change my mind of it being misguiding. @henwy i left the server that's why i don't have proof but they were unprofessional to me, i wish i can show proof. They ignored me so many times and read my message.

Edit to this: you actually started the money thing first so stop lying to my face, i then replied to you with all of that but you STARTED IT FIRST. why do you think i said all of that? for no reason?
This post is by a banned member (Khaweja) - Unhide
Khaweja  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 June, 2020 - 07:42 PM)plat Wrote: Show More
I actually never asked for tutorials, i mainly wanted tools. And yes it was misguiding, nothing will change my mind of it being misguiding. @henwy i left the server that's why i don't have proof but they were unprofessional to me, i wish i can show proof. They ignored me so many times and read my message.

I did not read your message, I wasn't at home and opened discord for a few minutes then saw a lot of messages in the ticket, I responded accordingly. 
We were in no way unprofessional, when we refuse to give you tools because that's not what the service is for, doesn't mean you can make stuff up and call us broke and unprofessional. 
 I hope you've realized by now that this dispute is pointless.

New discord account: Khaweja#8999

plat  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 June, 2020 - 07:45 PM)OliverAllen Wrote: Show More

I did not read your message, I wasn't at home and opened discord for a few minutes then saw a lot of messages in the ticket, I responded accordingly. 
We were in no way unprofessional, when we refuse to give you tools because that's not what the service is for, doesn't mean you can make stuff up and call us broke and unprofessional. 
 I hope you've realized by now that this dispute is pointless.
first of all, it is pointless. Go to the edit i made on my last comment, you started with the money thing. Second of all, it says that you can help with my questions and since the clouds are for "CRACKING" i thought i can get some help on downloading the tools, not to set it up, just the tools. I also went to chat and asked nicely but they disrespected me and immediately became aggressive.
This post is by a banned member (henwy) - Unhide
henwy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service

Edit to this: you actually started the money thing first so stop lying to my face, i then replied to you with all of that but you STARTED IT FIRST. why do you think i said all of that? for no reason?

[Image: gHscBtt.png]

to get to the deal dispute section, you literally had to go past the Checking section where the first category is tools
plat  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2020 - 07:52 PM by plat.)
(10 June, 2020 - 07:49 PM)henwy Wrote: Show More

[Image: gHscBtt.png]

to get to the deal dispute section, you literally had to go past the Checking section where the first category is tools
i really did not bother looking anywhere else because i was mad that it was misguiding simple, next time he should say "I can help you with any questions regarding the service" not any questions. Because it is misguiding, simple. He should have said in his thread, don't buy if you don't know what you're doing.
This post is by a banned member (Khaweja) - Unhide
Khaweja  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Exactly you said it yourself, Don't buy if you don't know what you're doing.

New discord account: Khaweja#8999

plat  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 June, 2020 - 07:55 PM)OliverAllen Wrote: Show More
Exactly you said it yourself, Don't buy if you don't know what you're doing.
you didn't even read what i exactly said but ok. I said you should've put that in your thread smh  ??