Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute Against @lyme (professional CTRL+C & CTRL+W)

by IgniteHost - 28 January, 2024 - 09:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2024 - 09:18 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 1 time in total.)
Profile Link:
https://cracked.io/lyme

Sales Thread: 
RDP.FO | Terms of service

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
Our TOS

Screenshots of Communication:

Our TOS:  
Show ContentSpoiler:
Their TOS:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Conversations with Lyme (Warning: White Theme FlashBang)
Show ContentSpoiler:

Additional Information:
I understand that Lyme is lazy and his surroundings are filled with incompetent people, but that doesn't prevent him to use ChatGPT (Access ChatGPT) does it ?
I would like him to remove his TOS or change them as we gave him a 7 days timeframe, and instead of resolving it, he acted like a gigantic monkey trying to be a smartass (but he forgot that he is not)
I feel forced to make this thread because I am terrified at the idea of someone thinking I am affiliated with this person.
Please guys understand my feelings, this is intentional infliction of emotional distress, I would even say it is a Mindful generation of significant psychological pressure.
I am having fever dreams, and me aswell as my partner @Coin are facing an identity crysis mixed with the Impostor Syndrome (Imposter syndrome (IS) is a behavioral health phenomenon described as self-doubt of intellect, skills, or accomplishments among high-achieving individuals)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@IgniteHost This is an invalid scam report. No one was scammed. Furthermore, it is just a TOS what an issue with that? I would understand if it was the design
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024