Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @Jonsnowy

by DraculaSir - 25 July, 2020 - 07:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (DraculaSir) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/jonsnowy
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Selling-amazon...rds-60-OFF
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: ($70.00)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/iQifU9i
Additional Information: First of all, I know I am new here, but that doesn't mean I am not honest or that im lying. So the user Jonysnow was offering amazon gift cards with a 60% discount, I contacted him via Discord using the Discord he has on his signature, we agreed that the price will be $89.99 for a $200.00 AGC, he then said that the price change and increased by $10 so I agreed to pay the extra $10 once I received the code, he agreed, a few hours passed and he didn't sent me anything, I sent him a few messaged with no answer so I went to his cracked profile, check the latest thread (https://cracked.to/Thread-SCAM-ALERT-BET...ON-DISCORD) and oh surprise he was scammed, so he didn't even had the codes he was offering... Ok, I messaged him saying that I saw what happened and that I will need a refund, he was saying how bad he felt and he apologized, I understood and told him that as long as he pays it back, we are good, he told me he will send $20 at that moment and then the rest sending $30 the next day and the rest within a few days, I agreed, he sent $20.00 and after that no answer from him on Discord in the next days, I messaged him here at cracked and he replied saying he was so sorry and that he will pay within 2 days max now 4 days have passed and, guess what? He never sent me the refund and he is not replying to me now here at cracked or on discord... 

So yeah, I don't know if he will pay me back or not, I hope he does. But anyway the thread has to be taken down as well, and he should be banned if he is not paying me back.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@jonsnowy respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (jonsnowy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 July, 2020 - 09:51 PM)jonsnowy Wrote: Show More
@DraculaSir I wasted your time and your money but I will keep my promise, the money will be refunded. 

@Darkness I'm asking for a self-ban untill I refund him.

I mean, you could have replied to me and told me you needed more time or something... I told you before, I am patient when you keep me updated or when you show at least a bit of interest in solving things... But you kept ignoring me.

Is up to the mods/admins if they want to Ban you, and please tell me when the money will be refunded man... I need the money, or send me at least half of it and then the other half.
This post is by a banned member (jonsnowy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 July, 2020 - 10:33 PM)jonsnowy Wrote: Show More
(25 July, 2020 - 10:26 PM)DraculaSir Wrote: Show More
(25 July, 2020 - 09:51 PM)jonsnowy Wrote: Show More
@DraculaSir I wasted your time and your money but I will keep my promise, the money will be refunded. 

@Darkness I'm asking for a self-ban untill I refund him.

I mean, you could have replied to me and told me you needed more time or something... I told you before, I am patient when you keep me updated or when you show at least a bit of interest in solving things... But you kept ignoring me.

Is up to the mods/admins if they want to Ban you, and please tell me when the money will be refunded man... I need the money, or send me at least half of it and then the other half.

As I already told you I got $0 on my wallet, a friend here (@Ahmeed) knows me.
sent the $20 left from the $600 that got scammed. 
Anyways, All you have to know now is that your money will be refunded. I won't exit scam for $70 lmao. 
I care for my cracked.to account, I need time.
Thank you for your understanding. PepeBlush

I know, i never said that you are a scammer dude, i had to open this dispute to get a reply from you, but like I said before JUST KEEP ME UPDATED, reply to my messages, let me know whats going on, so that way I dont get paranoid thinking you are trying to scam.

But thank you, let me know when do you think you will have the money, please bro.. So we can close this and I will wait for the refund, Just give me an estimste date.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
On hold until 3th.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 July, 2020 - 12:02 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
On hold until 3th.

Thank you, if there is any update I will let you know.