Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @nrowugneiahwr4nligre $75

by VTH - 31 March, 2020 - 07:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (nrowugneiahwr4nligre) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 04:52 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre
As a seller it's up to you to either choose to deliver the product that he bought or give him a refund.

Ok, I've given him the file I had given him previously:
[Image: Discord-Canary-j-ORJxm-Add-L.png]
This post is by a banned member (VTH) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 05:12 PM)VTH Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 05:09 PM)nrowugneiahwr4nligre Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 04:52 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre
As a seller it's up to you to either choose to deliver the product that he bought or give him a refund.

Ok, I've given him the file I had given him previously:
[Image: Discord-Canary-j-ORJxm-Add-L.png]

Thank you bud. What I've paid also comes with support. There are updated versions and I'm kicked off the room.
Either add me back as your customer completely, or issue me a refund.

Why would I give you support? I'm not adding you back as a customer. You are using my files, to sell your own exact copy: https://cracked.to/Thread-I-ll-setup-Spo...u-3-copies . Why would I let you setup the exact same thing that I am using my own code? I've already given you what you had, so it's too late for a refund. Also, I don't remember confirming you support anywhere
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2020 - 05:19 PM)VTH Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 05:16 PM)nrowugneiahwr4nligre Wrote: Show More
(01 April, 2020 - 05:12 PM)VTH Wrote: Show More
Thank you bud. What I've paid also comes with support. There are updated versions and I'm kicked off the room.
Either add me back as your customer completely, or issue me a refund.

Why would I give you support? I'm not adding you back as a customer. You are using my files, to sell your own exact copy: https://cracked.to/Thread-I-ll-setup-Spo...u-3-copies . Why would I let you setup the exact same thing that I am using my own code? I've already given you what you had, so it's too late for a refund. Also, I don't remember confirming you support anywhere 
Once again, it's my code.
You gave me something that literally isn't working and are refusing to give me a working product which I was supposed to have in the first place, or at the very least issue a refund.
@Darkness , please.
It works. I am 100% sure that the code I sent you worked at the time I sent it to you and I'm about 90% sure that it still does. There may have been small bugs that I've fixed in later versions, but I've given you exactly what you paid for. Also, you're avoiding the point.
Let me make it a little more clear:

- I spend hours making the upgrader. I find the endpoints, reverse engineer it, simplify it, find the required cookies, bypass captcha.
 - You buy the code off of confirming, that you aren't going to resell it (screenshots below). 
 - You try and sell the code to others, I quote "I did decide to setup the service where I offered the setup using my own code.".
 - You profit off of what I did.

I acknowledge the fact that you have changed the language of the code. Good job, you have rewritten the code in Python. That doesn't change the fact that it's still based entirely off of my code and uses the exact same mechanisms that I spent a long time trying to find. Therefore, the fact that the code is "yours" is barely true. Sure, you wrote it, but it doesn't take a genius to move code from one language to another. Let's wait for @Darkness

screenshots for confirming no resell: (this is also in the screenshots folder i created at the beginning)
Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.