Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dear cracked.io community i might need your help

by Z_3_R_0 - 17 February, 2024 - 07:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Z_3_R_0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
It is uncomfortable for me to ask, but I could really use your help.Here is my story:
I sold digital goods on various websites using a method that has been patched. Many of my customers are now requesting refunds, but I cannot afford to issue them. I used the money to provide a better life for my family, and now with the outstanding refunds, I don't have enough to cover them all. I have been able to delay some, so they are not immediately pressing, but I had to make a few right away. My income from my job is not enough to cover everything while also dealing with the refunds.

Many would say that it is my own fault for spending the money and assuming the method would continue to work. In hindsight, I have learned from this and would definitely agree. However, the current situation is not pleasant, and I would be grateful for any help you can offer.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer anything in return for your help. I have also not contributed to this community in the past. However, please believe me when I say that this will definitely change if I receive even a little help. That would be my way of thanking you for your assistance.

Thank you to everyone who is even slightly interested in helping me or who has read this text. It really means a lot to me.
And I ask you, please do not post comments saying that it is my own fault. I know that already..
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot
This post is by a banned member (2BEE) - Unhide
2BEE  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2024 - 07:09 PM by 2BEE.)
It is uncomfortable for me to ask, but I could really use your help.Here is my story:
I sold digital goods on various websites using a method that has been patched. Many of my customers are now requesting refunds, but I cannot afford to issue them. I used the money to provide a better life for my family, and now with the outstanding refunds, I don't have enough to cover them all. I have been able to delay some, so they are not immediately pressing, but I had to make a few right away. My income from my job is not enough to cover everything while also dealing with the refunds.

Many would say that it is my own fault for spending the money and assuming the method would continue to work. In hindsight, I have learned from this and would definitely agree. However, the current situation is not pleasant, and I would be grateful for any help you can offer.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer anything in return for your help. I have also not contributed to this community in the past. However, please believe me when I say that this will definitely change if I receive even a little help. That would be my way of thanking you for your assistance.

Thank you to everyone who is even slightly interested in helping me or who has read this text. It really means a lot to me.
And I ask you, please do not post comments saying that it is my own fault. I know that already..
This post is by a banned member (tcpcat) - Unhide
tcpcat  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Looks fake to me, not giving a cent. And if its real now you know the business world. Declare bankrupt
[Image: 80zXATT.gif]
[Image: New-file-2.gif]
sig aviable

This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service

[Image: RF6SdHW.gif]
This post is by a banned member (verdes) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Milad) - Unhide
Milad  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Do exit scam
This post is by a banned member (Z_3_R_0) - Unhide