Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deep Comprehensive Guide How to use Coinpot for Beginners to Earn,

by telement9 - 16 August, 2020 - 08:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (telement9) - Unhide
telement9  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, I will teach you how to Earn and how to use Coinpot Earnings.

What is Coinpot? Here in Coinpot you can make some earning without investment, payments, or any hidden charges. Coinpot will never charged you or ask any payments. All you have to invest is your time and dedication everyday. Down below will be the Instruction how to earn slowly and faster.

Note : All the red Characters are Links that you can click them.

1. The most important Register or Create an account here at Coinpot
2. After creating an account from Coinpot you can earn a Free Coin in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Bit Fun every 5 minutes. Except for the Bonus Bitcoin you need to wait 15 minutes to claim.

Click the link below to Register or Sign up; The Image below is were you earnings will go.
I just withdrew some of my BTC that is why its not plenty. hehe 
[Image: 91633bda77167698b7b3b36b8ab0975c.png]

Note : The 7(seven) links above, make sure to put the Email that you used to register in your Coinpot. Because if not, the rewards that you will earn from the faucets will not be given to you.

3. At the same time after you're done claiming some free coin from the 7(seven) faucet links above that I given, you will also earn the so called Tokens. You will earn 3 Tokens each Claim form the Faucets. Meaning I will have 18 tokens in total after I claimed the 7  faucets.

[Image: 76ad7422c64757507b39b8f2f7153021.png]
4. You can also use your hard earned Tokens to convert it to BITCOIN CORE, etc. The Tokens will be equivalent depends of high or low the Bitcoin Currency like Dollars.

[Image: 5f56df7744bc8e22c2f193bbd523f540.png]

5. Finally this is the most Favorite Part of all users to earn tokens for their BITCOIN CORE. If you don't want to convert your Tokens because the amount is too small you go a head to Multiplier and Gamble. Gambling up your Tokens will give you more chance to earn more tokens! But at the same time it has a High Risk of Losing all of your hard earned tokens so you need to be wise and not be tempted by a higher stake of Tokens. YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

[Image: 645ca97efe344cb8aa2a1e67fddf9a01.png]

6. Tips for you to earn more tokens. This method is slow but stable earning it will lower the risk of you loosing all your hard earned tokens.

• Set your Auto settings like this. By 100K maximum no. roll (your choice) it will automatically stop after reaching  it.Set your autoroll loss in 100 tokens, this also automatically stop when your losses reach 100 tokens.
    On Win/ On lose : High/Low : Depends on you
    Multiplier : Do not change it.
  • Stake: Reset to starting Stake
  • [Image: 0134cb75767db069535d38a366184f3a.png]
  • Set your stake to 1 Token. This will slow/decrease the loses of your tokens while rolling specially when you are doing your house job or work. Now you can start rolling until you reached your goal.
  • Eyed only the Daily Challenges. By doing this everyday you will earn a total of  estimated 1,200 tokens a day this includes the 300 token lost and yet you still earn right? See the Image below.
  • I recommend that you only accept the challenge from 1,000 multiplier rolls to 100,000 multiplier.rolls and stake. Eyeing the 1 million it's not a good idea. It depends if the lady luck is smiling at you..
[Image: fb7fe43bd5aa5e460e0bbdce5616c9f9.png]
  • You can also earn Tokens while gambling at the same time if you are too scared of loosing your token, you can to the Faucet Claiming. Remember what I said earlier? You will earn 18 tokens every 5 minutes from the faucets. You can also eyed this challenge. Just take it slow because the captcha will be too annoying. I have experience this week that it takes forever by proving that you are not a robot. ahaha

[Image: 22c8420c4e5a7f03ea86146efdcfdd4e.png]

• You see? By following this method you can earn tokens everyday and convert it to bitcoin, that will be 0.00001000+. At the same time minimizing your loses.
  • By the way you can use multiple tabs in your browser and start rolling. In this way you can finish up your Challenges faster!
  • You can also gamble all your tokens set the stake to x2 or x5 to x10 if you are confident enough. I'm not stopping you.
  • Do not set your Multiplier to x5 or Higher!!! Only x2. You can read the instruction below from the multiplier dashboard.
  • The Bitcoin Core is your main wallet. 2nd is the rest. 
  • Convert all your earnings to Bitcoin core and request a withdrawal. I recommend you to check the Bitcoin currency if its higher or low.
  • ALWAYS CHECK YOUR AUTO ROLL SETTINGS! Because sometimes the stake tokens you set off like increase stakes to x2,x5,x10 might give yo a head ache that all your tokens is gone forever!
  • Don't waste your time joining in the lottery in my opinion. haha

I think that is all!

Thank you!
This post is by a banned member (telement9) - Unhide
telement9  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump