Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

DELETE

by Alex - 29 March, 2020 - 03:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (teddy778) - Unhide
teddy778  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
try to find a new hobby
This post is by a banned member (theundefined) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
To @OP;
Depression (which usually contains sadness, emptiness, etc.) is a mental health disorder & depending on its level can cause anything between tiredness, lack of ambition, up to heavy suicidal thoughts. I've experienced the whole spectrum, & back in days, I've committed to an unsuccessful suicide. At the end of the day, I'm still alive and typing this stuff.
Due to having an introvert personality type, I tried to handle it on my own, which wasn't successful up until the time I found a value to life (I lost it again in recent years, but I'm not in that mood no more) after that unsuccessful suicide.
So based on the level of depression that you're experiencing, you should consider taking therapy sessions and trying to do things that make you enjoy yourself. For me, I found coding & music production so enjoyable that I can't get enough of it.
I hope you overcome the current situation cause life can always[?] have some better days for you.
This post is by a banned member (nignog12) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LAINEH406) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (maxthemad) - Unhide
maxthemad  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Consult a trusted psychologist, spend more time in nature where fresh air is present ( p.s avoid COVID 19 of course )