Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Did not know where to ask else

by Brauseball - 27 December, 2022 - 09:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Brauseball) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey Comm. it's my first thread and I hope it's in the right section.

Im "pretty" new to some things like I'd say what you would call the "underground" Scene and as I made more and more steps into it, of course I stumbled on the darknet as well and something specific that drew my attention... 

I would like to know honestly if there is any chance that all those "Gift Card" "VCC" and "PP" offers were not just a scam.. 

I mean do you guys think all of those offers are just a big L and they'll just scam you right away or is anybody in here that knows better.

I mean the thing I've always got on my mind is simply:
- if its to good to be true, it's probably not.

the other thought I had right from the beginning is just simply: 
If it wouldn't be a scam, why would you sell those instead of cashing them out by themself.

Would be cool if somebody could bring a little light in my dark room and maybe help me out with those questions.

Thank you guys for reading so far and thanks for all advices.

**Not an native speaker obv. so sorry if the grammar isn't really on point sometimes

Appreciate it !
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
way too many q
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Brauseball) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 December, 2022 - 09:00 PM)Oni_cash Wrote: Show More
1-People can`t easily cashout PP logs most of people use them for hitting on sites and buying stuff some tries are not succeeding some are, and a lot of PP logs transactions get refunded which is even rare for a transaction to succeed, it is SO RARE and HARD to cashout a PP log

2-VCCs are for digital purpose if you don`t have CC and need to buy from a website that only accepts Bank and CC transactions then you need it, however some VCCs are so bad such as PayWithMoon i already lost money using it this idiot told me about it { @Sheeran}

3-Why would people sell giftcards? like how do they get them and how do they make profit
[1-stolen, 2-gotten by hitting using PP logs, 3- by trading for other items]

Lastly only trust highly ranked and reped members like with 200 and above vouched and got so many likes that way you won`t get scammed however some do scam so for big amounts only trust Heaven rank

Appreciate your time investing in answering those questions ;) Thanks my man
This post is by a banned member (stressful) - Unhide
stressful  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
There was an error posting your reply: You have already posted this reply to the specified thread. Please visit the thread to see your reply.