Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Discord Token Stealer ~ Uses Discord Webhooks

by Τanner - 09 May, 2019 - 12:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (janez900) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Gabriel_Alert) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
tbh. stealing a token and send it via webhook is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Lets say this be something big and discord act on it, they will run it in a vm or similar and check what ti connects with... and after that check that server and who made it.....
WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS/RULE BREAKERS
I do report leechers and rule breakers, So I recommend to not leech or break any rules.
Read the forum rules
HERE

2 > Spam posting is prohibited, this includes posts such as "ty", "lol" or using only using emojis.

Remember to appreciate my share/work, SMASH THAT GREEN LIKE BUTTON!
I have disabled all my alerts except mention, so if you want me to see your message you have to @Gabriel_Alert me or pm me.

All my vouch copy reviews:
Click Here

You see that heart there? thats the like button. Click on it Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (ONERISSS) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fazeapoc) - Unhide
fazeapoc  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
ffffffffffffffff
(09 May, 2019 - 12:36 AM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
Simply add the web hook to the client then whenever someone clicked your nub/.exe you get there discord token sent to your server (that your web hook is in) ezpz, but’s what’s a token? A token is an Auth key or cookie that you can use to login to someone else’s account and spy on them or claim there’s nitro gifts or buy nitro gifts with there info. There’s sooo much could do! If you wanna buy this price is 15$ PayPal/BTC/XPR. Add  me on discord Τanner#0001
This post is by a banned member (SuperLights) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
omega  Hype Hype Hype Hype pepe slam
This post is by a banned member (fdlonline4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kaniel420) - Unhide
Kaniel420  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
good job
This post is by a banned member (TantoFazTantoFez) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 May, 2019 - 12:36 AM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
Simply add the web hook to the client then whenever someone clicked your nub/.exe you get there discord token sent to your server (that your web hook is in) ezpz, but’s what’s a token? A token is an Auth key or cookie that you can use to login to someone else’s account and spy on them or claim there’s nitro gifts or buy nitro gifts with there info. There’s sooo much could do! If you wanna buy this price is 15$ PayPal/BTC/XPR. Add  me on discord Τanner#0001

good, very good